Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just look at that pre-match focus listening to last bit of advice - he has his nephew under total control. :scared:

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
Rafa fears of him. Nadal is mentally strong because he was tortured by El Tio since he was able to stay on his legs. You can call it as tyranny, but it works.

·
Super Moderator
8,200 Posts
El Tio is his uncle and supports him not because of money.

Look, there is a special liaison between both with a special relief and LOVE. I get sometimes this hunch - when Rafa wins a title - that he loves his uncle even more than his dad.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
El Tio is his uncle and supports him not because of money.

Look, there is a special liaison between both with a special relief and LOVE. I get sometimes this hunch - when Rafa wins a title - that he loves his uncle even more than his dad.
I sometimes mistake Toni as his dad

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
What does he has that they don't have ?

Well, a nephew being Rafael Nadal.

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Rafa fears of him. Nadal is mentally strong because he was tortured by El Tio since he was able to stay on his legs. You can call it as tyranny, but it works.
This. The price he paid is that he's not recognizable as a human being anymore, but he will go down in history as the greatest tennis player of all time.

·
Registered
14,503 Posts
This. The price he paid is that he's not recognizable as a human being anymore, but he will go down in history as the greatest tennis player of all time.
For that to be recognized as such, still +4 GSs to win.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
I will believe in Tio superpowers if he manage to establish a new "decade of terror" in Roland Garros with one his sons :lol:

But if this happens I really will be very afraid about the physical integrity/mental health of some freaky people here :unsure:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Part Svengali, part illusionist wrapped in a mafia capo and masquerading as tennis coach..MTF vindicated :yeah: Have a field day..:haha: :haha:..

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
I can't :spit: So Tio Toni treated Nadal like a clueless and emotionless retard

Poor kid :(

·
Registered
904 Posts
El Tio gets half of what Dull earns and that includes the income from sponsors etc this is the difference.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Uncle Tony is a dangerous man. He has built Rafa right from the very beginning and Rafa listens to whatever he says. On the other hand coaches like Boris are advisers and nothing more.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts