Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn it. today i've made a fool of myself cuz i started rying in front of my classmates. everybody was seeing me as a tough girl who can respond to any mean thing with an irony,but today i just couldn't stop crying.i'm so weak...
and now i have other problems. i just succeded to calm down and mum had to come to do her show again: comes to me,asks me to help her,i do my best wich is never enough,she starts telling me i'm not studying enough,i get pissed off and ask her nicely to leave and she starts a scandal! this was big,but as usually i lost. because i care too much abt ppl.i've always been the nice girl who trys not to offend anyone and as payment i always get hurt by ppl i love and trust. i know i should send them all to hell and live for me and just for me and this world is for cruel selfish bastards,but it's just not me,and the hope that someone will end up paying me back with the same coin doesn't want to die...but i want to die. i could barely stand to be told that by confessing my love i made him not love me,how can i stand now that my own mother thinks i'm not good enough for her? i don't have any place to go and feel safe,i can't even imagine this place anymore. and i'm just crying and crying and crying,wishing and praying god to be mercyfull with me and let me die ...

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
Miru :hug:, i used to have the same problem with my mom.
Then it came the time for me to go to college and now the woman is always pleasing me whenever i come to visit.

My advice here is keep being the nice and lovely person you are and the problem with your mom will solve by itself. just give it time sis :smooch:

G

·
0 Posts
Really,Miru, me is agrees with the privious comment :hug:
It was the same with me..but till the last month (when I started to work). It's really hard for any mom to admit her baby is not a baby, and though still her he/she has it's own life and has a right of making right or wrong decisions :)
And about your classmates, look we are all human beings :hug: :kiss: Miru, you're really cute, strong and smart girl :kiss: just don't forget, when it's really bad, the good is close to change it :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts