Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Gasquet will drop out and Nalbandian might surpass Roddick. I also think Murray will enter the top 10.

·
Registered
68 Posts
1. Fed; 2. Nadal; 3. Djok; 4. Nalb; 5. Davy; 6. Ferrer; 7. Roddick; 8. Blake; 9. ?; 10. ?

Spots 4,5,6, and 7 will be very tight. Davydenko has almost 1,000 points to defend, and I'm projecting him to lose half that amount (though I have to say the consistency of his results in the big tourneys is remarkable). Nalbandian has only 225 points to defend, and I'm projecting a net gain for him of 1,000 points, hence the big jump. Spots 9 and 10 are wild cards. Gasquet has a big Wimbledon to defend, but not much else. And there are literally 13 guys within 500 points (a masters win) of the #10 spot.

·
Registered
34,674 Posts
1 Nadal
2 Fed
3 Djokovic
4 Nalbandian
5 Davydenko
6 Ferrer
7 Blake
8 Roddick
9 Berdych
10 Monaco

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
1. Jan Silva
2. Roitman
3. Belucci
4. Voltchkov
5. Reid
6. Schukin
7. Sanchez de Luna
8. Lisnard
9. Widom
10, Dee

·
124,507 Posts
Obviously you are being sarcastic if you don't have Ginepri in that list. :rolleyes:
Ginepri will be tied with Dee, but Dee gets in on countback.

·
Banned
42,099 Posts
It will look like a list with 10 names (of players currently competing in ATP's tour), a number before their positions (1-10 probably) and after a gap, their points in the far right of the list, ranging from 0-8000 usually. I may be wrong though.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The threads are a joke nowadays. It's more like who can come up with the best sarcastic response.

·
Banned
42,099 Posts
Like this:

1. Ginepri 6790 missed break points
2. Voltchkov 5750 ml of Vodka
3. Trujillo-Soler 5435
4. Calleri 3500kg
5. Silva 2250
6. Federer 2115
7. Hrbaty 1980
8. Labadze 1895
9. Isner 1750
10. Acasuso 1540 min to make every swing

·
Banned
42,099 Posts
Instead of calling people jokers, what about using the search function instead of making the same threads for the 10000000th time? :)

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
murray will be in the top10 , no?
It's actually realistic. He has 10 points to defend until then. 3rd or 4th rd at Roland Garros and 4r or QF at Wimbledon along with several runs at the clay masters series and there you go.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Instead of calling people jokers, what about using the search function instead of making the same threads for the 10000000th time? :)
Those thread were made after the AO or around that time period. This is an updated version.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I think Gasquet will drop out and Nalbandian might surpass Roddick. I also think Murray will enter the top 10.

What makes you think Gasquet will drop out and someone like Berdych (who has more points to defend and is seriously injured with ankle) will not?

Not sure about Murray entering top 10 after Wimbledon. I say he will be close, maybe top 12.

·
124,507 Posts
What makes you think Gasquet will drop out and someone like Berdych (who has more points to defend and is seriously injured with ankle) will not?

Not sure about Murray entering top 10 after Wimbledon. I say he will be close, maybe top 12.
Murray fangirl.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I forgot he was in the top 10, sorry. He will probably drop out too.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'm just saying this because he has 10 points to defend until then.
Yes, but I myself don't see Murray winning a lot of matches on clay, not on grass too. And don't forget the players close to him will also fight to climb the rankings.

I think he won't go back into top 10 until the last month(s) of the year.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts