Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so for posters that you have never seen before, guess what you think their hair and eye colors are. Responding whether they are correct or not is acceptable, but certainly not required.

I'll start:

I would guess that TDoc is a blonde with blue eyes. :shrug:

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
:bigwave:

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
I can't picture you any way other than that guy in your avatar, Freak3y.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't picture you any way other than that guy in your avatar, Freak3y.
Interesting stuff. Do you get that with any other posters?

·
Registered
4,632 Posts

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
You imagine Kat as Roger Federer? :speakles:
For most :lol:, but not for Kat. I get that for a lot, but I imagine Kat as a woman version of Roger Federer, even when I see pictures of people, I still see them as their avatar instead.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
The real question is how does Mong Mong think they look...

[insert yoga girl.jpeg]

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Kat is spot on of course.

The Avatar you use strongly influences what others may think you appear as. Especially when the photo is a good one. Freaky appears very much like the college humor dude he has on his Avi. Kat and several others could pass off for Fed. Johnny Groove is always Nadal doing well on tour, by the good poses his avi has. And Leng Jai used to be Gustavo Kuerten on the dining table but is now a Korean making an awkward face. So there you are.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kat is spot on of course.

The Avatar you use strongly influences what others may think you appear as. Especially when the photo is a good one. Freaky appears very much like the college humor dude he has on his Avi. Kat and several others could pass off for Fed. Johnny Groove is always Nadal doing well on tour, by the good poses his avi has. And Leng Jai used to be Gustavo Kuerten on the dining table but is now a Korean making an awkward face. So there you are.
So even though we all know what Groove looks like, you still imagine him as his avi? :eek:

We're on to some crazy stuff here!

·
Registered
9,702 Posts

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Interesting stuff. Do you get that with any other posters?
well, if it's a tennis player, I don't usually think that the poster looks like that, because I know who that is in the avatar. Even if your avatar is an actor, he's not that well known to me, so I picture it as you. If your avatar were Robert De Niro, I would not imagine that you look like him, because De Niro is a very strong persona and since you don't act like him, there would be no connection.

I'm also convinced that Sham Kay looks exactly like his avatar -- a hooded ghost :speakles:

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well, if it's a tennis player, I don't usually think that the poster looks like that, because I know who that is in the avatar. Even if your avatar is an actor, he's not that well known to me, so I picture it as you. If your avatar were Robert De Niro, I would not imagine that you look like him, because De Niro is a very strong persona and since you don't act like him, there would be no connection.

I'm also convinced that Sham Kay looks exactly like his avatar -- a hooded ghost :speakles:
Makes sense... Except for the Sham part, I don't get that :unsure:

This reminds me of how I thought Snowwy was a girl just because he had an Azarenka avi :lol:

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
Freak

1 - 20 of 73 Posts