Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Placebo effect, more than likely. It's like religion in a way, people will choose to believe that something works regardless of the proof for or against it.

Are you thinking of trying one too, or were you just curious about the product since you heard about it? They do pretty impressive and convincing marketing, I must say.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've problems with bigger weather changes within 24hours and I read that this one might help.

·
In hiding.
19,116 Posts
Nicolas Kiefer for example wears one. He said he's sleeping better since wearing one.
Kiefer is one of the most supersticious players out there, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is indeed just a placebo effect for him. :lol:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
I've problems with bigger weather changes within 24hours and I read that this one might help.
How do big weather changes affect you?

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
That's interesting, I've never really heard of anything like that. I've lived in California all my life and we don't really have big weather changes I suppose. It sounds almost like jetlag. Have you ever tried B vitamin supplements at bed time? That was prescribed to someone I know for something that sounds kind of similar, and it seemed to help him (but that could have been the placebo effect too).

·
Registered
26,077 Posts

I remember this was a lot on tv about 5 years ago. The "Q-Ray-Bracelet". I guess it's basically the same?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts