Mens Tennis Forums banner

What do you prefer, matches with commentary or without?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently watching a Monfils - Fognini stream without commentary and enjoy it so much more than with the constant babbling of commentators about things I already know or don't need to know. Just match sounds :worship:

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
MTF live commentary in 7.1 lossless surround sound.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Doesn't really matter for me, but if there's some GOAT commentator, it's ok to listen him.

·
Registered
240 Posts
With British/Italian commentary (although I don't know Italian but it's super fun listening to the commentators there). American and Israeli commentators are probably the worst ones.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
When any of the top players play I prefer watching without commentary because there is just non-stop ass licking going on.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
I use the Eurosport player during Slams. It's heavenly not having to hear the constant stupidity from the commentators, especially the French during RG. The parisian crowd is annoying per se, add to that the commentators and I'd be having brainfarts for two whole weeks.

·
Your visions will happen
47,137 Posts
Frew McMillan is the GOAT commentator.

It all depends on who's calling it. I don't mind at all a match w/o commentary.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Without, this Eurosport 360 stream is genius

·
Banned
6,672 Posts
I'm currently watching a Monfils - Fognini stream without commentary and enjoy it so much more than with the constant babbling of commentators about things I already know or don't need to know. Just match sounds :worship:
As long as it's without your clueless commenting it's all good. Do NOT respond to this post.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
*if* the announcers are good (someone like Rob Koenig and Jason Goodall) with commentary, if they aren't good (most of ESPN crew) then without

1 - 20 of 48 Posts