Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Mostly unbiased analyst
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what Djokovic actually said (Source: ATP website):

“If I get to play Roger, it's the ultimate final that right now I can have,” Djokovic said as he waited for his opponent to be determined. “[He is] probably the player that is in the best form. In the last 12 months, he's been playing some of his best tennis.”
"Some of his best tennis" is not "best tennis of his career."

Just standard PR bullshit all the top guys say about one another before a big final, somehow gets spun as something else and generates 9 pages worth of discussion :worship:

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Ban thread Lock OP

Why not put this in the same 9 pages... why kill the discussion from outside.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Way to spoil the fun the haters are having. And by presenting facts, too. :lol:

Should I open a thread about Novak drowning puppies or should I wait till he wins another title? ;)

·
Registered
21,283 Posts

/thread

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
That's a true admission, interesting to hear him confirm Roger is his toughest match-up and makes for the most challenging finals.

However, Rafael in Paris could be tougher if physically capable.

·
Registered
19,406 Posts
I wanted to see haters rage OP, y u do this? :(

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Thanks OP. Another lying and deceiving attempt by Chris Kuerten to hurt Novak's reputation and credibility, by spreading lies misinterpretations and false rumors, is unmasked.
Something needs to be done to stop this hater from doing things like this any more. We should raise mods attention towards this.

Thanks.

·
29,645 Posts
Why would anyone use Google Translate to translate an actual written article? It's shite. Literally, for any foreign language, it's useful for a word equivalent and that's it.

·
Banned
6,672 Posts
Thanks OP. Another lying and deceiving attempt by Chris Kuerten to to hurt Novak` s reputation and credibility, by speading lies, misinterpretations and false rumors, is unmasked.
Something needs to be done to stop this hater from doing things like this any more. We should raise mods attetion towards this.
Thanks.
Ha he's doing to the Djoker now too? I thought Fed was still his wet dream. Don't bother bringing the mods attention to it. They won't do a damn thing about it.

·
Registered
33,356 Posts
Thanks OP. Another lying and deceiving attempt by Chris Kuerten to to hurt Novak` s reputation and credibility, by speading lies, misinterpretations and false rumors, is unmasked.
Something needs to be done to stop this hater from doing things like this any more. We should raise mods attetion towards this.
Thanks.
Do get a grip.. and I say that as a Novak fan myself.

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,385 Posts
Am I the only one who still thinks what Nole said is not correct? It's not as bad though, and yeah probably just PR BS.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

Just standard PR bullshit all the top guys say about one another before a big final, somehow gets spun as something else and generates 9 pages worth of discussion :worship:
Most Fed fans have no problem with what Nole said. It's InfiDULLs that are on a power trip, trying to divide and conquer this forum ... just like the tactic the arabs used in the battle of al-Qādisiyyah to defeat the great Persian army.

·
Registered
322 Posts

Well my friend isn't it obviously?

If Fed is playing his best tennis after Novak today with a Novak dominating ATP, means that Novak feels and think without saying in the spotlights that is much better than best Fed.

You got it?

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
it is quite obviously.

·
Premium Member
21,568 Posts
Well my friend isn't it obviously?

If Fed is playing her best tennis after Novak today with a Novak dominating ATP, means that Novak feels and think without saying in the spotlights that is much better than best Fed.

You got it?
Fed is a she? How is he on ATP then? Anyway, Novak lost twice to Fed recently, so he would have no reason to think he's much better.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts