Wat

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Pasta.. I did this..

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
I'm a spaghetti Bolognese expert. But it's probably the most done dish in the world, so i'd barely qualify in top million i guess :lol:

but my family loves them, so it's good. eat them every Saturday pre-tournament, never get tired of.

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
Noodles

·
Registered
5,494 Posts

·
Registered
22,597 Posts
water

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I'm a spaghetti Bolognese expert. But it's probably the most done dish in the world, so i'd barely qualify in top million i guess :lol:

but my family loves them, so it's good. eat them every Saturday pre-tournament, never get tired of.
Spaghetti bolognese isn't even a true italian dish, it should be tagliatelle alla bolognese but I get that the bolognese sauce has become so popular thanks to the ready-made in cans that even here is consumed. Do you prepare the meat on your own though?

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Spicy fried tuna and onion sandwiches.

Apart from tasting delicious, they have the added benefit of making your breath smell like the back end of a moose

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spicy fried tuna and onion sandwiches.

Apart from tasting delicious, they have the added benefit of making your breath smell like the back end of a moose
Your wife must be sending you to sleep on the couch each time you make this deliciousness.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
My niece says I make the best grilled cheese. I used to make awesome Reese cup brownies, but I don't make that anymore since my kitchen is now gluten free (damn you celiac disease!). I used to be such a great baker, but gluten free baking is a whole other ballgame, it's like learning to cook all over again. Add in that I also can't use eggs, it's pretty much impossible.

I do make an awesome pasta sauce, all homemade. It's even better when I use tomatoes grown in my own garden.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts