Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,240 Posts
That’s actually funny & good on Vajda (biggest reason for Novak’s success) for holding his ground & not bowing to his charge.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Where is Goran? Being punished for saying Djokovic would destroy Rafa in the final last year? )

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Got the sense yesterday how stressful it is for the boxes of the big three to just helplessly sit there and watch the drama play out, hundreds of times over years and years. It's draining and exhausting for them. Wife Ristic looked like a ghost. Rafa's father always looks so exhausted too. It's not easy sitting there watching these GS history matches being played.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Fedal fanboys are talking about harassing opponents. These toxic fans are either evil or desperate for approval. Their BS comments have nothing to do with Djoker getting upset about his game and releasing tension.
Of course, Fedal minions are satisfied when Fedal lose 2 set leads.

Fedal fans didn’t object when Fedal idiots bullied Djoker on the practice court.
Their idols gave fake love to each other and were bitterly jealous of Djoker’s 18 Slams and Masters events won on different surfaces against them.

·
25,063 Posts
Šta je bilo ? Šta je bilo ? Idemo Bre !

Literally, "What happened ? What happened ?" (probably in the sense, What was that ? I don't hear you at all), " Let's go !"
Huh, didn't sound too bad after all. I guess he was waning a bit of energy late in the match, and wanting the box to celebrate a lot when he does. Problem is maybe that's all they can give. Or as some say maybe they're somehow scared of Djokovic for some reason hence why they aren't as supportive for some reason.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Nadal is a spoiled brat and gets forgiven when he does and says something stupid but because higher standards are set for Djoker, Fedal tards need to find something to be boastful and dramatic about. Fedal tards are the least liked. Fedal fans love abusing and harassing folks and getting approval from the naive to make themselves feel better. Hypocrites have the nerve to lie that the #1 looked for trouble throughout his life. He isn’t relying on clay matches to look the best in history. He’s not that desperate.

·
Registered
8,583 Posts
how nick kyrgios and Andy Murray-like of him.
So pathetic to yell at your team to yell more for you.
His massive temper tantrum over nothing was equally pathetic.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Good he didn´t forget serbian language after so much time in Monaco

·
Registered
1 Posts
Šta je bilo ? Šta je bilo ? Idemo Bre !

Literally, "What happened ? What happened ?" (probably in the sense, What was that ? I don't hear you at all), " Let's go !"

Thanks! This makes sense. I got the feeling he was yelling because his team/box wasn't making enough noise. Is that the sense of it?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts