Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Gasquet broke back to 4-3 in the third set against Djokovic, during the changeover I saw Djokovic take a plastic container out of his bag containing what looked like brown rectangular cakes or chocolate brownies. He quickly took a bite and then stuffed it back in his bag. Anyone have any idea what it could be? Are there any advantages to eating chocolate brownies or cakes during a tennis match?

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
I assume it's a quick way of getting sugar to your blood, more energy, maybe no energy gel was there. Or Jelena baked a very nice cake and Novak wanted to show it to the people.

·
Banned
923 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Could have eaten a whole roast dinner with all the trimmings and he would still have clowned Gasquet around the court.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
that's weird

sure, maybe he just has some sort of special food that someone recommended that helps for something in particular to get energy in matches however obviously anything eaten/ingested hidden under a towel is going to make you wonder

hmmm

·
Registered
396 Posts
Probably dates.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts
gluten bread

was too easy so needed to give Gasquet some sort of advantage

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
that's weird

sure, maybe he just has some sort of special food that someone recommended that helps for something in particular to get energy in matches however obviously anything eaten/ingested hidden under a towel is going to make you wonder

hmmm
I always thought he used asthma inhalator there. Improves your stamina and half the cross country skiers "have" asthma.

Djokovic's asthma seems to have disappeared as did his pollen allergy... overnight.

All because someone held a bread on his stomach. Doesn't get more crooked than that.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
I always thought he used asthma inhalator there. Improves your stamina and half the cross country skiers "have" asthma.

Djokovic's asthma seems to have disappeared as did his pollen allergy... overnight.

All because someone held a bread on his stomach. Doesn't get more crooked than that.
Sure, coming from a major Rafa tard this is rich :lol:. I should put you on my ignore list because I can't stand stupidity but I'm a such a nice person that I'll let you be ;).

WTF are you talking about? Would you like me to talk about Nadal and Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes. Yeah, bring it on. It goes both ways. Novak took some sugar and what? Was it PED's in that thingy? Tell me you know it. Jesus :lol:.

Djokovic had legitimate problems with his health. Read about it. Rafa likes to take 6 months off here and there. No? What about Rafa's knees? Do you really want me to go there and question whatever his problems might be? Remind you, I'm using a reversed logic and I'm being sarcastic. . You do understand what that means, no? Google it, you do have a computer, no?

What, are you that afraid about the QF match? Well, healthy Rafa is a favorite. Nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Seriously, how stupid you have to be that, when you merge threads, you place the score-line thread BELOW the shit about taking a bite?! I mean, now it looks like there is no score thread, dumbass!:smash:

Anyway, nice and easy win for Nole, as expected.

Reactions: rinnegan

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
WTF with the result thread title?

Shame on you MODS. But we can already see you coming with thousand excuses

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Mods, why did you merge the match thread Nole/Richie with what Djokovic had for a breakfast? It doesn't make any sense. So, are we talking about the match or what Djokovic likes to eat? Like seriously.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Mistakes were made, some MOD merged wrong thread and now he can't split it, because he does not have enough tools/or doesn't know how.

Theehee. Someone willing to give me tools? :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.