Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sad: oh gosh....too much death stories for me to handle.... why do I go all weird and emotional....even when it doesn't concern me personally...... sometimes thats a very annoying thing to have...and I have no idea what to do about it...... :tears:

I did something silly.....it might not sound silly but in my case it's just asking for trouble!

I have these times when I sleep really bad. Keep waking up because "something" is "there"... hard to explain....like a spirit or ghost thing....:unsure:

I once had someone make my horoscope and stuff and she told me I am very sensitive to this subject.... to tell you the truth, it's scary!

Anyway....the last few weeks I"ve been sleeping bad again....I love any programs/series like Char, Medium....tonight I watched Ghost Whisperer....hmmm bad move .... I"m sure I'll "pay the price"..... :awww:

see? Its not like Im avoiding things to do with death.....but I do know that it will affect me somehow..... And I just wish it wouldnt :awww: it just freaks me out so bad and I start thinking about what if ....... died......... and sometimes i freak out so bad it's hard to breathe..... :help:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts