·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly, I think it's more himself (to much pressure ?) than anybody

·
Registered
8,358 Posts
Murray. Djokovic is far from unbeatable.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Murray. Djokovic is far from unbeatable.
:lol: Djokovic is on another level to Murray. Just because Murray wins a masters on clay doesn't mean he is a good favorite to challenge Djokovic for the RG title.

Anyways I think the only thing that can stop him is himself. In the domination he's in there is no player that has a good chance of beating him in a best of 5 set match on clay. Let's hope he doesn't touch the net again :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
In the domination he's in there is no player that has a good chance of beating him in a best of 5 set match on clay. Let's hope he doesn't touch the net again :rolleyes:
:confused: But that's the main problem he comparatively sucks at Best of 5.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Why are these haters opening such biased hatefull polls. Does real possibility of Novak winning RG bothers them that much?

Where is option for NOTHING/NO ONE
:mad:

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Doesn't look like anyone could at the moment. He has quite unbelievable stamina and will grind everybody down over five sets.

If he plays well, he wins. Stan, Andy and Fed could perhaps pull off an upset if they play great and he is below par. Nishikori is overrated and Nadal is playing the worst tennis of his life.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Why are these haters opening such biased hatefull polls. Does real possibility of Novak winning RG bothers them that much?

Where is option for NOTHING/NO ONE
:mad:
I can't see anyone beating Djokovic this year. Nadal simply doesn't have the form to defend. It's his to lose. And should he win in his current form the GRANDSLAM WILL BE ON.

·
Banned
923 Posts
Federer ala 2011
Tsonga ala 2012
Nadal ala 2007, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2014
Kohlschreiber ala 2009
Melzer ala 2010

In short, a lot of things.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Only outside factors can stop No1e, like:
Rain and Nadal bullying umpire to stop after losing 8 games in a row - 2012
Shameless daylight robbery by a biased corrupt umpire i.e Pascal Maria - 2013
Sickness (stomach flu - puking all over the court) - 2014

However he had way more than his share of bad luck on RG (and USO I must add). Time for payback and justice to prevail. Enough is enough.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Plexiboy just isn't good enough for the career slam. Get over it.

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
Nadal was definitely the favorite in 2012 and 2013. He was narrowly the favorite in 2011 and I think they were even in 2014.
Yep, people spew this crap of Djokovic being the favorite every year at RG and losing to Nadal when it's obvious the Spaniard was the favorite almost always (and logically).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts