Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*cough*..ahem....I will talk about music whenver I feel like it dammit..and now I will do it here.

Or I will not talk about music and just ramble...or I will make fun of the music that others enjoy..;)

I love the cd's btw, Jonathon. :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, even the dancey one. Still haven't listened to Tori in Berlin. I really like the mix your friend did..I still love that fricken song..Dammit...I wish the kissey face was more accessible..:kiss:

·
Registered
472 Posts
I cant find the file, David; but it was basically what I have I on my discman when I go to the gym, so its hardly hardcore, but gets me going:

lets see...there was a bit of Kylie, as Ange is always saying she doesnt know who she is, thsn some John Creamer and Stephane K mixes (cos they're fab) of stuff by iio and Kohsheen, some St Etienne, Superchumbo's Superfreakon, EBTG vs Soul Vision's Lazy Dog bootleg, Felix da Housecat...and some other stuff I cant remember...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jonathon included some Kylie, St Etienne, Felix da Housecat..etc...because he is a secret agent dj/internet messageboard browser.;)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Not in a positive way, it wouldnt have been!! *shudders more*

btw everyone; I have just read that they have discovered the earth has a new moon! You'd think we'd have noticed by now, no?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Heres a thing: does anyone know if www.winmx is down too? I'll die if its gone the same way as audiogalaxy. I havent been able to get in all week and I want to steal some music dammit!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've tried WinMx the past 3 days in a row and have been unable to connect..:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: I wanted to steal as well..

·
Registered
472 Posts
Shit. Maybe we should try Kazaa then; looks like its the last surviving one. Per4ever from wtaworld kindly told me that you should download kazaalite, as it has no spyware (I think the last update of winmx had spyware too, but thankfully I had an old one)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll have to give it a try tomorrow. I want to download this old Blondie song for a compilation I am working on..:eek:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh and you really should be more prompt in answering your pm's...it's rather rude imo...ahem.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I havent had a pm from you?!

anyway, I just did a big long post on wtaworld on the ask me thread and its bloody crashed again!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How slow is the wta board right now. I wanted to read your post in the What Band thread but I think I may be old and wheelchair bound before that happens...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You didn't get my pm? I sent you one from this board, I thought..no biggie..I was just terribly bored and wanting to hear about your far more intriguing life.

;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts