Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know if I can post this here of whether I should post it on another forum, but I'm looking for a good and userfriendly betting site. I'm currently betting with Betfair, but I find it really annoying that you now have to verify yourself (i.e., find some upstanding citizen in your city to legalize your passport, bankstatement and such). Are there sites that don't have such demands?

Bet365 is not an option, because they don't accept Dutch citizens as clients. (The Dutch monopoly lotto won a case against Ladbrokes in the Dutch courts. The Dutch court held that Ladbrokes were operating illegally under Dutch law accepting bets over the internet from Dutch customers, despite the fact Ladbrokes operate from the UK. This is being challenged in both the European and Dutch courts.)

·
Registered
81 Posts
So far, they're the only one I know. I guess they're doing that since they have a lot of customers and they want to protect each and every one.

By the way, which games are you particularly betting on?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
So far, they're the only one I know. I guess they're doing that since they have a lot of customers and they want to protect each and every one.

Oh my. You are one naive fuck.
:worship:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

I usually lay the heavy favorites, like Nadal against Kyrgios, with for instance 100 euros.

Just now I registrered with Unibet. But I saw that Kyrgios' backodds against Nadal are only 10 there, whereas they are 21 on Betfair. I know that Betfair is an exchange market and Unibet is a bookmaker, but why is that difference so huge?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Has anyone tried Matchbook, Betdaq or other exchanges for tennis betting? Betfair's ridiculous 6.5% commission makes it hard to make profit there.

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
Betdaq is similar to betfair but the liquidity on most markets is terrible and there is a limited number of markets compared to betfair. You might not be able to use them either, most euro countries are now restricting the UK online bookmakers to promote their own monopoly in sports gaming. We're going back to the dark ages of sports betting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts