Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
9,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if you happened to look over from your seat in a restaurant and spotted Kuhn across the way, you call him over, he reaches you 6 mins later due to cramping on the way. He sits down in front of you with 18 Spaniards ranked higher, including Zapatte Miralles,Granollers,Robredo. What advice would you give him?

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Look at Rafa.

·
Banned
930 Posts
Stick to Germany and get Boris Becker.

·
Your visions will happen
49,320 Posts
Take your time. Don't overplay. Keep your circle small. Cut off toxic friends and family members early.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
He asks Tommy for half his Robredo name

·
Registered
179 Posts
Me: Who the hell are you?
Kuhn: I'm Nicolas Kuhn. I'm a tennis player ranked no. 19 in Spain.
Me: So you play tennis? You want to do better?
Kuhn: That's exactly what I want. So what should I do?
Me: Give up the sport and do something else. Come back to me when you're ranked 19th in the world not in Spain.
Kuhn: Yes, sir!

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
Me: Who the hell are you?
Kuhn: I'm Nicolas Kuhn. I'm a tennis player ranked no. 19 in Spain.
Me: So you play tennis? You want to do better?
Kuhn: That's exactly what I want. So what should I do?
Me: Give up the sport and do something else. Come back to me when you're ranked 19th in the world not in Spain.
Kuhn: Yes, sir!
What do you do for a job/career? Whatever it is, I’m willing to bet every single one of the numerous dollars in my bank account that you are nowhere close to the nineteenth best person at it in your country

·
justice for all
16,252 Posts
What do you do for a job/career? Whatever it is, I’m willing to bet every single one of the numerous dollars in my bank account that you are nowhere close to the nineteenth best person at it in your country
That might a good bet, Darth.
But if I bet that you are among 19 worst attorneys in the US - will that be a very good bet, mate?

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
That might a good bet, Darth.
But if I bet that you are among 19 worst attorneys in the US - will that be a very good bet, mate?
nah, there are so many truly terrible attorneys in the states - surely I manage to stay out of that bottom tier

Reactions: guitarra
1 - 13 of 13 Posts