Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just admit it....you love them!! :haha:

Here's something original and never to be done by any sane people...I'm backing Stepanek! :lol:

Stepanek x Tursunov @ 1.70 (2 units)

Stepanek will be keen not to look like even more of an ass after Czech Republic's relegation and his lack of commitment (although made clear at the start of the year). The surface favours the big serve and volleyer and he has had a lot of success indoors, as opposed to outdoors. Lee has had limited success on either hard surface and prefers slower courts.

Tursunov likes fast courts, although maybe not as fast as indoors. Calatrava can't even win on his favourite surface this year let alone one that is completely alien to him. He boasts an incredible 4/16 record this year and will be lacking in confidence...I hope! :lol:

Gimelstob @ 1.66 (3 units)

It was this one or Bjorkman...and I thought that this was more certain. Lapentti is less at home on faster surfaces and has just proved that in the latest DC tie. He was forced to play long and hard for all 3 days and has had to fly into Ho Chi Minh from Austria...he should be tired and underprepared.

For any of you that care about my opinions...I believe that Jonas will win (leads 3/1 h2h) but beware!! Carlsen is at home on faster surfaces which suit his game considerably...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,056 Posts
jez said:
Just admit it....you love them!! :haha:

Here's something original and never to be done by any sane people...I'm backing Stepanek! :lol:

Stepanek x Tursunov @ 1.70 (2 units)

Stepanek will be keen not to look like even more of an ass after Czech Republic's relegation and his lack of commitment (although made clear at the start of the year). The surface favours the big serve and volleyer and he has had a lot of success indoors, as opposed to outdoors. Lee has had limited success on either hard surface and prefers slower courts.

Tursunov likes fast courts, although maybe not as fast as indoors. Calatrava can't even win on his favourite surface this year let alone one that is completely alien to him. He boasts an incredible 4/16 record this year and will be lacking in confidence...I hope! :lol:

Gimelstob @ 1.66 (3 units)

It was this one or Bjorkman...and I thought that this was more certain. Lapentti is less at home on faster surfaces and has just proved that in the latest DC tie. He was forced to play long and hard for all 3 days and has had to fly into Ho Chi Minh from Austria...he should be tired and underprepared.

For any of you that care about my opinions...I believe that Jonas will win (leads 3/1 h2h) but beware!! Carlsen is at home on faster surfaces which suit his game considerably...
Wow Stepanek over Lee,you got balls mate but good luck!!!IMO Lee dont mind the fast surface saw him play at the Aus Open wit no problems,only has problems when someone has the upper hand in serving there for controlling the game!!!I hope Bjorkman wins aswell,dont worry about Jonas he can play on fast surfaces,no doubt wont be a problem there either!!!Gimelstob win the doubles last yr so he me like playing on those courts but Nico is a difficult opponent to beat!!!Looking at Tuksar odds against Monaco could be value but the top of the bunch is Davide Bull fighter Sanguinetti over J I Chela!!!!!bank this one hard IMO!!!!post odds abit later!!!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
man i just took Stepanek also :bigcry: is he not good???

i also took jiri vanek over prakesh amritraj @ 1.40

and offcourse hewitt + tursunov + tojo all 5 together in one parlay ... good or not ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,127 Posts
bank interest on account after college football game and to entertain me this afternoon and tonight:
hewitt x ginepri x federer @ 1.15 (3 Unit) :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,407 Posts
aftermatch said:
bank interest on account after college football game and to entertain me this afternoon and tonight:
hewitt x ginepri x federer @ 1.15 (3 Unit) :rolleyes:
there's no such thing as bank interest in these small tournies :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
aftermatch said:
bank interest on account after college football game and to entertain me this afternoon and tonight:
hewitt x ginepri x federer @ 1.15 (3 Unit) :rolleyes:
can u beat this parlay its.like.that ????? :cool:

now u know why aftermatch is considered as the big dog :worship:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its.like.that said:
Gimelstob is 2nd rate, I wouldnt back him against Nico.
Never in doubt! ;) :lol:


sports freak said:
Wow Stepanek over Lee,you got balls mate but good luck!!!
*checks* - yeah I still have! :lol: I figure that he needs one more chance to redeem himself and he is strong indoors. Lee has not had his best season. Anyway, it would be nice for this parlay to come off. As long as Gimelstob won, I break even. If there is anything else then it is a bonus. :banana:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Also added Ferrero x Verdasco @ 1.35. (2.7 units)

No way that Ferrero should lose to a 3rd class clay court opposition and Verdasco should swat Behrend away...the German has failed to reach a QF on ATP clay this season...and hopefully the trend will stay the same until his next event! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
g35-great said:
man i just took Stepanek also :bigcry: is he not good???

i also took jiri vanek over prakesh amritraj @ 1.40

and offcourse hewitt + tursunov + tojo all 5 together in one parlay ... good or not ???
parlay won @ 2.87 :bounce:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,599 Posts
tt boy said:
fuckin Verdasco...bastard :mad: :smash: :banghead: :timebomb:

F. Verdasco 4 6 1

T. Behrend 6 2 6 :eek: :confused:
my thoughts exactly.
also i have the same feelings towards that bitch srebotnik who has f'ed
2 of my parlays in 4 days.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top