Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so tired today.. why? i went to bad very late because of Gaston's match on my tv... tv or scoreboard, in any case i expected to stay with him.. because now i just can't let him alone now... It was paintful but expected obviously. In our board nobody posted the score, maybe they have no courage or they just don't care... i will post it maybe but is it my role? i'm nobody there, the girl who used to make too much pics in tournaments!

I cleared my blogs a bit.. only 1 english version for David, and another blog for the teams, only Hugo keeps his 2 versions in english and french.. Where is he now? at home i hope!
My new blog adress is: http://my-tennis-world.over-blog.com
maybe Mangoes will visit it ;) thank you for coming here.. in fact the blog is started only since yesterday so nothing is really in shape now.. but i needed to start...

Today at work i have nothing interresting to do, packing the things of my ex colleague and clean everything to prepare our moving later...
i will do some bets maybe, to entertain me.. Feli lost yesterday but i didn't bet on him this time! i'm starting to learn!

I feel very alone about Gaston, of course my partner in crime cares for him too.. worried maybe as much as me (is it possible?) but nobody else... no message on my mail box this morning, maybe people are too desperate?
I've started to realize this morning (better late than never) how much it would be hard for him if he decided to keep on playing next year... i guess it's better for him if he retires but i don't feel him ready for that... I'm not ready too...

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
if it helps i saw a the last set of Gaston's match and he show some improvement :hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts