Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's quite a sad day for all the Arsenal fans, today it was the Dennis Bergkamp testimonial :sad: They did a big match between his two clubs:Ajax Amsterdam and Arsenal.I want to thank him for all the great job he did as a gunner, we'll miss him :( It was cool because all the player that marked Arsenal and Ajax history were on the pitch : we could see Henry playing with Ian Wright (both they scored more than 300 goals for the club and counting :eek: ) there were Franck Riijkard (barcelona fc coach),Johann Cruyff, Marco Van Basten (netherlands coach),Edgar Davids, Emmanuel Petit,Patrick Viera, David Seaman and many other. The end was very moving because Dennis made a speech in the brand new Stadium before 60 000 person !!! What a magical moment ....BTW Henry first his score goal in the Emirates Stadium :D

Tennistically speaking now!! i'm a bit sad Pico Monaco lost, he was controlling the match and he choked, and Chucho won in third set, it doesnt really disturb me because i appreciate a lot Chucho too :)
David Ferrer won too :yeah: he really deserves to win this tournament, he shown so much skills,willing,agressivity.....he outgunned Berdych in straights , he couldn't miss a shot !!! It was funny to see his mum almost dancing when he won !!

The rest of the day has been so usual, i mean always the same **** of weather, still 38 degrees (100F) without a single cloud and wind.....we aren't used to it in France :lol: , i really wonder why i dpn't live in Groenland !!!!!! It's almost 4 am here and it's impossible to find the sleep because of the heat....well i think i'm gonna use Marat Safin's technique to sleep ..........reading a book :p

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
:lol: :lol: Hope Marat's technique works for you :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,343 Posts
La calor nos va a matar Nadalita... :lol:
Pronto no me queda ni un libro en la biblioteca porque yo tambien los estoy leyendo todos ya que me aburro pero TOTAL !!!
Como dice mi madre : "Comprate un mono !!!" :haha:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Juliooooooooooo me voy a morir :haha: solo me quedan los viejos libros del instituto, es imposible leer tal ****** :angel:

Siquiera el ventilador saca aire caliente :lol: No tengo el coraje de salir de casa para ir al cine o en las tiendas.....empiezo por regretar el hivierno , que vivan la nieve,el frio,la montaña, .....
Hay nada que hacer en este pais ....aie aie maldita Francia!! Di a tu madre que siquiera el mono morirà de calor :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts