Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like the top 3 players in the world will not make it past the round robin stage. Fitting f******g end to a schizoid year in men's tennis. At this rate Albert Costa will win the title. I was hoping to see Marat, Lleyton and Andre in the semis and final but ...oh well.

I 'm pretty much out of this tournament. Good luck to the rest of the field though I hope Roger wins.

Congrats Lleyton!! he absolutely deserves the #1 rank!!!

A little dance for the Lleykis:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I'm :bounce: ing as well, but for an entirely different reason.

For once, everyone I like seems to be in contention ;)

But - Costa has to win tomorrow for hewitt to be out.

Beating Moya will be no small task.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Im very happy at the moment.Rogi and Carlos :D :bounce: and Juanqui won today aswell :)

Lleyton definately deserves his no 1 spot.:rolleyes: This year anyway :p seriously,well done :)

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
I also expected more from the "Top 3" players, but well, ok, maybe they're already tired from all this long season, come on, they have already like 11 months competing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
TennisMan said:
so if Costa wins tomorow.. Hewitt is out.. No!

Costa lose for me! :p
I guess Hewitt is out then. DC has been so weird this year. :confused: Marat's not even being able to win a match after such great play is, if nothing else, inexplicable, just like everything else this year.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
HEWITT is 2-1 here. That's not bad at all considering the competition. Marat and Andre did not even win a match. Marat had three chance and Agassi two so they did poorly IMHO. I am just glad that Lleyton clinched number one but I would like to see someone else take this title. I like every single player left. Carlos the crafty one, Jiri the nice man with a great smile, sexy and creative Al Costa :drool: , the flashy mosquito, Lleyton the lionhearted, and Rogi Mr Swiss "I can do anything with a tennis ball" Federer. I JUST LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!! I like Marat too btw. :hearts: for all the guys

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apparently I spoke to soon. It'll be interesting to see what will happen if Moya and Hewitt meet up in the final.

I just saw the match between Lleyton and Marat. It should have been a final.

I still can't believe how Marat and Andre took temselves out of the tournament and the race. It's like everyone is running away from the #1 spot except Lleyton who pretty much made it his goal for this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts