Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday to me....again.

So far, not bad. It's been quiet here...no work, no class. However, I've been entertaining myself with British Literature, a class that is made interesting only by the depth of knowledge that my professor possesses. I realize that reading some of the stuff is an extreme exercise in patience and determination, but English is my major and I must do it. In any case, I've managed to catch myself up with the readings in which I fell behind, and I still have some more reading for this class to do. I will do that tonight.....

Meanwhile, in about an hour or so, I will begin reading for my thematic unit-Spidergirl and The Color Purple (I've read this more than a dozen times, but this time, I'm reading it to pick out the themes that are present in both it and Spidergirl, if I can). I should finish these by the end of today and have some idea of where I want to go with the unit.

Then, I will resume reading British Literature-this time, Robert Browning, the husband of Elizabeth Barrett Browning (we just finished reading her poems last week) and the Rossettis. Since it's over 100 pages of total reading, I don't know if I can get through it tonight, but I'll try.

But before I do any more reading, I want to take a break.

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
:hug: Happy Birthday Tiff :hug: Lots of love health and happiness to you :hug:

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
not important at all:lol:, but you share a birthday with my mum :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts