Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
He blocked "me" on social web (as my friend wrote bad words to him using my page) but I''m still congrats Andrej for big accomplishment!

Only 2 chelovecks (people) cogratulet Andrey

Pozdravljaju tjebja Andrjushka!

·
Registered
350 Posts
He'll won't progress further or win anything of substance unless he rounds out his one-dimensional game.

I'm sure he will consistently beat weaker players, but will struggle to consistently beat the top ones enough to sustain a run.

·
Registered
21,098 Posts
I saw him with Vesnina in Eurosport and they talked about fanboying/fangirling each other this Tuesday, was a strange interview.

He blocked "me" on social web (as my friend wrote bad words to him using my page) but I''m still congrats Andrej for big accomplishment!
Oh, those Russians!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Well done Rublev. Everyone calls him one-dimensional but I've seen a lot of improvements in him. He's only 22, ok almost 23. but in the top 10. I think the bigger thing holding him back is the mentality in big moments. But even in that, I feel he's improved.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I will not be surprised if he wins a GS in the future. He is flying under the radar and not as hyped as his contemporaries.

·
Registered
14,480 Posts
Deserved.

·
Registered
12,002 Posts
Congrats to Andrey and his fans. Very well deserved

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I saw him with Vesnina in Eurosport and they talked about fanboying/fangirling each other this Tuesday, was a strange interview.

Oh, those Russians!
He is not russian! He is polish and partly ukrainan (live in Belorusia). Now he blocked me and I haven't any friend now. 0 friend

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
exciting player, for a change.
I would put him only one notch above a pusher, in terms of entertainment value.

Incredibly one dimensional, mind numbingly so. To add salt into the wound, that grunt makes watching any match of his quite a painful process.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Way to go, Rubles...he has made good on the Federer-Nadal-Kafelnikov prediction! Once he improves at the net I think he'll be a mainstay in the top 10 and challenge for big titles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts