Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
4,635 Posts
Excellent stuff, thank you! :yeah: :worship: I was thinking of opening respective threads for Stockholm and the Next Gen ATP finals for starters, since these are the two recent landmark events in Stef's career. Would probably get round to it some time this weekend.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent stuff, thank you! :yeah: :worship: I was thinking of opening respective threads for Stockholm and the Next Gen ATP finals for starters, since these are the two recent landmark events in Stef's career. Would probably get round to it some time this weekend.
Great idea :) When I made the request for this I specifically mentioned that you were the one that brought it up to me and the care you have taken with Marat's forum. So I give great credit to you for us getting this :worship:

·
4,635 Posts
1,000 thanks to you for requesting it, though. :hug: I just wasn't sure how MTF goes about deciding if an individual player merits his own forum. Like, would Stef have to beat Rafa at RG 2019 in straight sets before he's deemed worthy? :p Well, it's a moot point now. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
1 - 6 of 6 Posts