Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chela x Monfils @ 1.42

Chela takes on Pashanski, who has finally started getting past some top 100 players in recent times - those players being Ramirez-Hidalgo and Garcia-Lopez. Chela meanwhile has had a steady season in the majors and, unfortunately for Boris, is a class above the aforementioned pair.

Gael Force is up against Jiri Vanek who he topped 6-1 6-4 just last week. Picking Gael on the strength of that win.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'm going for the dog's !!:devil: :devil:

Cilic df Wawrinka 2.42 5/10

Haase df Devilder 2.12 5/10

Roitman df Korolev 2.24 3/10

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ferrer -3,5 @ 1.75 5 units on him

Ferrer is on FIRE! haven't seen him play last week, but stats and comments are great. he won last year in Stuttgart and crushed almost everyone except Acasuso in final. I have seen Verdasco several times and he is quite unstable. There is nothing to say much more, because almost everyone knows him. He lost to Soderling last week and Soderling was crushed by Moya after that. Almagro defeated Moya, who played terrible. Everything is in favor of Ferrer. H2H is 2:2, and it Ferrers time to win.

yestarday I backet up Goldstein -3,5 ....and sorry, but he was nothing but Gold shit. How can you loose a set when you are up 5:2 and serving 2x for the match against such a player like Garcia. Blake gonna destroy that piece of sh... So yesterday I was only +1,5 units instead of much more.

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
KOROLEV over Roitman @1,69 (6 units)

·
Registered
97,201 Posts
Taking Ferrer, Gael and Berrer.

I'm again away during the day, so again not taking matches that can go either way and may require adjusting during livebetting.

Ferrer has been cruising lately, and has a funny h2h with Verdasco, they play I think 6 matches and the win went once to one, other time to another, this time it's David's turn :).

Gael is a social play at these odds :yawn:. I just don't see him to losing to Steven Seagal of tennis courts (star of 4th category of events) that Jiri Vanek is. And I just like this kid, supporting him even when backing against him :).

Phillip King is the worst crap that has ever disgraced our Wrocław challenger quallies and his biggest success as a tennis player is being born as Vania King's brother. Yet Mello managed to lose 3 games to him. Obviously everything is possible with Berrer in the negative way, but even more is possible with Mello. Relatively safe bet at the odds of 1,45-1,6 is worth taking.

·
Registered
11 Posts
First of all, today its cloudy all around Stuttgart and it rains in some areas.
But here are my 3 picks for today.

Chela - Pashanski
Winner: Chela

Vanek - Monfils
Winner: Monfils

Verdasco - Ferrer
Winner: Ferrer

I have seen Chela, Monfils and Ferrer live. They rock !! :)

·
Registered
12,590 Posts
First of all, today its cloudy all around Stuttgart and it rains in some areas.
But here are my 3 picks for today.

Chela - Pashanski

Vanek - Monfils
Winner: Monfils

Verdasco - Ferrer

I have seen Chela, Monfils and Ferrer live. They rock !! :)
Hi :wavey: Any info about delaying the start of play or everything is okay for now?

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Triple:

Chela - Pashanski

Verdasco - Ferrer

R Hasse - N Devilder
Winner: Devilder

·
Registered
693 Posts
Vanek @9,2 for 1/10

Going against the market move

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Davydenko 1/9 to beat serra
Gonzalez 1/10 to beat fleishmen
Horna 1/4 to beat sluiter
Massu 1/10 to beat de bakker
Canas 1/8 to beat wawrinka
Nalbandian 1/9 to beat Kunitysin
Chuco 1/3 to beat Koubek
Almagro 1/9 to beat Eschauer
Giquel 1/4 to beat Darcis

All odds from Ladbrokes Uk

This is the reason i am not backing any strong fave today. Something fishy in the water, that is just a shocking list, i dont care what anyone says, for all that to happen in one day is truly shocking.

Cillic over wawrinka 6/4

good luck

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Cilic and Vanek are qualifiers I believe and got a decent chance, better than the other two qualifiers Pashanski and Lacko (Lacko lost to Ferrer) who enter the competition.
Very low cash betting here. Worth a shot.

Adding:
Vanek to defeat Monfils

Cilic to defeat Wawrinka

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
after watching thier match 1 week ago in Gstaad I would think twice before backing Vanek

1 - 20 of 91 Posts