Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've watch a lot of tv this week, which is been really cool and relaxing. I rarely get watch much tv 'cause i leave for work at 5:20 am and come back somewhere around 7:00 or 8:00 pm :eek:

On monday i was so excited 'cause i was finally gonna get to see the season finale of lost, but i fell asleep :zzz: before it ended :(. I was just a bit tired because i started preparing a report for my boss (in advance) and turn out to be a kind of long :eek:. Better catch the rerun on sunday!.

On tuesday my boss asks me to do the report am working on and said he wanted it on his desk by friday, but i finished that same day :yeah: and handed it to him on wednesday morning => through this past year i've learned that when it comes to work you gotta be efficient and careful about it: just not give a 100 % right away save something when times really requires it ;). Anyway that night i got to watch 21 grams, one of my fave movies of all time. Benicio del Toro's performance is just heart breaking :worship:.

Last night i saw America's next top model, gotta love that show :D. And tonight i'm preparing to see Grey's Anatomy's season finale => already taking my precautions not to fall asleep on this one ;( 'cause is my favorite show.

Good thing tomorrow is friday :woohoo: I'm going to my hometown to visit my parents and sister, haven't see them in a month or so.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
:hug: :hug: Hope life is putting a smile on your face.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts