I have two questions, please
1) Why does so many people have only their sticky player? Did they sell the rest of the players or there is a rule that says "if you forget to update your team, they all are automaticlay sell"?
2) Why does so many people have Dominik Hrbaty? Is he winning in Milano?
Good luck for everybody!
PS (3rd question: What happens in Davis Cup week? I think we just don´t play until the following week).
1. People with only the sticky players didnt send me a team untill the deadline. Thats the deal.
2. People bought Dominik as their outside top 50 choice, assuming he had a shot to go far. Thats what I think. I dont know if he is winning though. If I did, I would always bet HIGH money on my thoughts.
3. Davis Cup week is a free week. No play.
I see you are making it the harder way. It works the same, but the rule of selling players was made because we didnt play all weeks last year. Now, as we play all weeks, at the end of each one of them, I post a ranking with points AND the new budget. Forget your previous week team, and just buy a new one from the start. It will be easier on you, dont you think? I did all the calculation for everyone. Just check the Standings thread and get how much money you got from there. Then chose the players you want and see if they fit that budget.
Also, Im gonna update the rules for the new year, as Lee suggested me to do through a pm. I was pretty sure I had it done before, but I just made a mistake. Sorry. It should be ready soon.