581 - 596 of 596 Posts

·
Registered
10,673 Posts
Mischa :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Incorrect. He could get it, but he didn't opt for it.
i asked boggo and he said they wouldnt give him one.

i thought u cant get se if ur tankng would allow DE normally.

·
MONSOON season.
81,392 Posts
i asked boggo and he said they wouldnt give him one.

i thought u cant get se if ur tankng would allow DE normally.
Well, I don't know why he was not given one, but it is definitely not because Shrewsbury is lower than Maui. For example, the Puebla Challenger is also lower than Maui and Salzenstein still got an SE into the Hawaii event (and he is lower-ranked than Boggo and did worse last week, losing in the semis).

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
i think boggos ranking was high enough that he could have been DE for the event. only players whose ranking wont get de (at time of initial cut) can get se, so a plyer who could have entred the qualies can get a se. so higher ranked players are less likey to get se's.

alex missed out earier this year on that too, after he reached the mons final he was due to play atp qualies next week but couldnt and wasnt able to get se to the challengers as he could have entered them directly.

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
anyway....congrats to bogdanovic!!:worship:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Well Done Boggo...maybe some of the press will lay off him far a while...love him to play the DC tie v holland...and win of course...against Raemon !!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Way to go Boggo!

Why on earth would he want to go to Maui, he's played 7 or 8 weeks in a row anyway, give the lad a break if you want him to be doing anything in Aus, it's only about 6 weeks away!

581 - 596 of 596 Posts