Mens Tennis Forums banner

1701 - 1718 of 1718 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Lastly, hopefully Michal P. can bring his form from indoor challengers to ATP competition next year. I expect a much better season from him now that he has a year of ATP play under his belt.

·
Registered
10,658 Posts
Re: Week 47: Helsinki, Finland [Entry List]

Michal is defending champion, michal was injured in last match vs berankis so means nothing, berankis served like pippo yesterday, berankis is too young and not ready to clinch helsinki, michal is experienced, so experienced.

michal hasnt lost a final this year, michal is god, michal is the 2nd comming, michal is the king of indoor challenger, michal is the best, i love you michal.

that bastard pole serves like ivo all week

Michal michal michal.
no reason whatsoever for michal retire, just retired because of a headache.

not suprised anyway, born fixer and cheater, has no sportsmanship in him at all.
These two quotes within the hour, you're such a joke. Please go to the betting forum with these stupid, frustrated comments :wavey:

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
I love Berankis and I am happy for him, my favourite young player (alongside with Nishikiori gamewise and Janowicz nationwise) but there has been a lot of crap said against Przysiężny who has had 2 serious surgeries on BOTH knees in the times when he should have peaked as a player, had many long breaks, once nearly a year of break, he is a weak minder but not an injury faker. Lame accussations and if there was a moderator on this board he would have told you guys off.

This section doesn't have a moderator and I can see this is a come back to the ancient dark times from where CooCooCachoo and I once brought the challenger forum to a great place to discuss tennis.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
it was one off nathi, it wont happen again, ive been smoking good pot all week and betting £500 everyday and winning everyday.

love you lots.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I love Berankis and I am happy for him, my favourite young player (alongside with Nishikiori gamewise and Janowicz nationwise) but there has been a lot of crap said against Przysiężny who has had 2 serious surgeries on BOTH knees in the times when he should have peaked as a player, had many long breaks, once nearly a year of break, he is a weak minder but not an injury faker. Lame accussations and if there was a moderator on this board he would have told you guys off.

This section doesn't have a moderator and I can see this is a come back to the ancient dark times from where CooCooCachoo and I once brought the challenger forum to a great place to discuss tennis.
Agree. And I think the same about Nishikori and hopefully 2011 is going to be better for him. Don`t bother about people blaming Michal. MTF is full of haters and sometimes most of them don`t know what some players are going through.

The Challenger section is a great place but I see there are a lot of people that only care about their bets and drop here their frustration when they lose. BTW, I didn`t hear of CooCooCachoo for quite a long time. Does anyone know if he is still part of the forum?

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Re: Week 47: Helsinki, Finland [Entry List]

Please stop making things up. That's just childish. You don't like him, we understood that but some people believe your crap. Grigor is not even close to do things like that. And let me say that Grigor have very good relations with his coach. You are surely a 15 yo kid that wants some attention.
And now to back me up there was an article in Helsingin Sanomat, the biggest newspaper in Finland (paper version, sadly no online version, trying to get hold of a paper version and scan the article) about the incident between Dimitrov and the umpire. Apparently ATP might suspend Dimitrov from a few tournaments (no AO?).

1701 - 1718 of 1718 Posts