Registered
1,511 Posts
Re: Week 46: Salzburg, Austria [Entry List]

Theres the break. 7-6 6-7 *5-3.

·
Registered
10,658 Posts

Great win for Niland, great week, great form. Where are all these guys that thought that Niland would never reach the top 100? He played great.

Some very good wins this week, good luck next week. Although I can think that he won't go to Japan.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Congrats for Niland for this victory. I`m quite surprised to find him winning again. He seems to find his best form at 29 years old playing on the challenger tour..I don`t think that he will be able to break to the top 100 but if he does it that would be good for his Irish fans ;)

Just a pity that Jersy was unable to win here but he obtained some good results during 2010 I do still keep my bet on him for next year.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #289

Great win for Niland, great week, great form. Where are all these guys that thought that Niland would never reach the top 100? He played great.

Some very good wins this week, good luck next week. Although I can think that he won't go to Japan.
@conorniland1 Conor Niland on Twitter

Thanks for the messages Tweeters! Delighted with the win in Salzburg and now off to Japan...what a slog to the top 100! Up to 131 today!

281 - 289 of 289 Posts