Mens Tennis Forums banner

241 - 260 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Re: Week 46: Salzburg, Austria [Entry List]

Piece of luck for Conor, I wont complain! I hope he wins tomorrow, another challenger title would cap off a great year for him.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

Awwww, that really sucks. Hopefully Karol makes the AO, I think he should.

I don't have any affinity towards either of the finalists, but I like Conor so hopefully he wins.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts

Was it a walkover for Conor or was any point played?

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

Lucky one this Niland. I never found anything extraordinary on him but good for him though... Just a pity that Karol was unable to play that match. Karol is almost qualify to the main draw of the AO. It was a good year for him overall.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

Very good win for Janowicz,he is powerful

7-5 6-4
Great week for Janowicz. I hope he can win the title tomorrow.I do still keep my 50 cents on him

·
Banned
59,367 Posts

Lucky one this Niland. I never found anything extraordinary on him but good for him though... Just a pity that Karol was unable to play that match. Karol is almost qualify to the main draw of the AO. It was a good year for him overall.
Beck has been Overwhelmingly DREADFUL on the ATP tour, has taken none of the chances given to him.

total challenger journeyman.

·
Registered
14,832 Posts

Beck is disgusting player, also he is a cheater and choker. He will never BEAT Niland in his career.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

Beck has been Overwhelmingly DREADFUL on the ATP tour, has taken none of the chances given to him.

total challenger journeyman.
True, but that can be said of many players. He's just the typical too good for challengers, not good enough for ATP types. But you do have to say he has a nice game in general.

·
Registered
839 Posts

good luck conor niland today!

241 - 260 of 289 Posts