Mens Tennis Forums banner

181 - 200 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Justin, take a deep breath and remember what I told you...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Fee said:
Justin, take a deep breath and remember what I told you...
what did you tell him? im just wondering :angel:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Nicky2002 said:
what did you tell him? im just wondering :angel:
win this damn tournament or you're not getting into the AO!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding, that's not what I said. Not telling, everybody will start using it. Danai is a tough player though, so this situation doesn't really surprise me.

·
Registered
133 Posts
its been 4-2 for like what? 10 - 15 mins grrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congratulations Sweetheart! :kiss: :hearts: Awesome work! :worship:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Bummer. Now he still has to play a doubles final and that really has to suck. Then off to Luxembourg to try for more points and direct entry into the AO. This season will never end...

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

Danai clinches Champaign Challenger title

CHAMPAIGN, IL, USA November 19, 2005
Thailand's No. 2 and fifth seed Danai Udomchoke increased his career head to head record of 2 - 1 against Justin Gimelstob of USA, after defeating the American in the men's singles final to capture his third $US50,000 Challenger title in the $US50,000 USTA Challenger of Champaign-Urbana in Champaign, IL, USA on Saturday.

The Thai 24 year-old from Bangkok who has reached 2005 Wimbledon second round, continued his impressive form to defeat second seed and defending champion Justin Gimelstob in straight sets 7-5, 6-2 in the final. " I'm happy, I played so good today. My service return was unbelievable this week and my passing shot today was unreal. That is the reason why I won today. " said Danai who awarded $US7,200 and 60 ATP entry points.

This is Danai's fourth ATP challenger titles. The first title came at $US25,000 Dharwad, India in 2003, won the second at $US50,000 Busan Open 2005 in Korea and the third at $US50,000 Granby, Canada in 2005.

181 - 200 of 200 Posts