Mens Tennis Forums banner

161 - 180 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Re: Week 46: Champaign IL, USA [Entry List]

Breaks to love fukin shit player now leads 5-7,7-6,*2-1 this is unreal how often do players ever recover from losing the 1st set 7-5 to win just typical

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

This would be unfortunate for Amer since this is essentially a home event for him. Hope he can find a way back here. Knowing Alex, he's not the type to choke, he's more of the type to get empowered by pressure, so Amer is going to have to fight back here.

·
Registered
79 Posts

Delic win three game to 0 ... what fucking joke ... Delic you are a little girl ...

·
Registered
79 Posts

Boże co za cipa z tego Dilicia ...

With this service, so to lose miserably ... To give your game to 0 ... He had a match in the TB is at hand gave him like a ****. What a loser and shut coupon for a large chunk of change. What a total badziew, furrowed psyche.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts

hahahahah i knew delic would never win this its just fukin typical how he can lose at the hands of such a shit player aswell is just unbelievable fuckin obvious i even knew it after he won the first set 7-5

·
Registered
577 Posts
Can't believe this lowclass jerk won. I'll never forget how he taunted Gonzo at the AO a few years ago. I've been rooting against him ever since.

161 - 180 of 181 Posts