Mens Tennis Forums banner
81 - 85 of 85 Posts
Re: Week 46: Caloundra, Australia [Final: Peter Luczak vs. Yen-Hsun Lu]

I wouldn't say that, some of his results have been poor. Filp has about a million times more talent than healey will ever have, guccione is overrated but still is more talented than healey, wanyo has done a lot for australain tennis and should ahve his final swansong and luzcak has had better results than healey.
Philippoussis and Arthurs have had plenty of chances! They are both too old, TA should focus on the promising upcoming players rather than those two!

I wouldn't risk giving arthurs a wildcard! He lost R1 to Smeets 6-4, 6-0!!

Id like to see Healy play Luczak or Guccione. Id go for Healy...

Re: Week 46: Caloundra, Australia [Final: Peter Luczak vs. Yen-Hsun Lu]

Philippoussis and Arthurs have had plenty of chances! They are both too old, TA should focus on the promising upcoming players rather than those two!

I wouldn't risk giving arthurs a wildcard! He lost R1 to Smeets 6-4, 6-0!!

Id like to see Healy play Luczak or Guccione. Id go for Healy...
Flip is too close to the top 100 to not get a wc. Arthurs is a tricky one, i really want him to be given a farewell but he's struggling now (i wouldn't go on the result last week, i think he's had some sort of back problems).

It's tricky if we didn't give our wildcards away like we have, it wouldn't be a decision

81 - 85 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.