Mens Tennis Forums banner

561 - 580 of 619 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Re: Week 46: Bratislava, Slovakia [Entry List]

i think that tommorow klizan is must to take final this is good chance in front home crowd tommorow is a sutarday maybe the stand will be packed more than today and kudryavtsev is time to make error prone match like he do always never can go all the way playing good, and koubek he plays good and kunicin is very experinced also i cant call it really..

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #563

QFs

[8] Igor KUNITSYN (RUS) vs [WC] Dominik HRBATY (SVK) 6-4 5-7 7-6(2)
Stefan KOUBEK (AUT) vs Richard BERANKIS (LTU) 6-3 1-6 6-3
[Alt] Alexandre KUDRYAVTSEV (RUS) vs [WC] Marek SEMJAN (SVK) 7-5 4-6 6-3
[WC] Martin KLIZAN (SVK) vs [Q] Mikhail LEDOVSKIKH (RUS) 6-2 6-4

·
Registered
15 Posts

double break up

koubek shoots from angles, overruns and twits Kunitsyn:devil:

go for final !!!!

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

Stefan is playing SOOOO well right now. Where the fuck was this throughout the season? I guess he's got more motivation to try to get to top 100. Or maybe he's just healthier now. Whatever it is, I'm loving this aggressive Stefan.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts

kudry just smacked the ball right into the fan stands

incredible, so dangerous

what if it hit a kid in the face you stupid russian

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

Klizan won 7-6 in the 3rd. Great comeback for Martin rallying 1-4 in the 3rd to win the match in a nice DC atmosphere.

This is the first time I watched both players. Definitely hard courts players and nice counterpounchers both but I loved Klizan crosscourt`s backhand. Great week till now for Martin with victories over Pospi, Harrison and this comeback over Kudryavtsev.

I didn`t watch Stefan yet but he is having a great week too with his victories over Lacko, Berankis and Kunytsin.

However I hope Koubek to win tomorrow :)

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

Stefan is playing SOOOO well right now. Where the fuck was this throughout the season? I guess he's got more motivation to try to get to top 100. Or maybe he's just healthier now. Whatever it is, I'm loving this aggressive Stefan.
Stefan is done at this stage of his career. He has always been an unstable player so anything is possible for tomorrow. I don`t think that he is thinking on his ranking. I`m just wondering if he is thinking about joining that groupie of players retiring this week as Vanek and Hrbaty:awww:

·
Banned
59,367 Posts

he defo hasnt played like a player with retirement in his thoughts.

koubek has been amazing this week

561 - 580 of 619 Posts