Mens Tennis Forums banner

401 - 420 of 458 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Re: Week 46: Asuncion, Paraguay [Main Draw... Guga lost]

Apparently Crazy dani was trying a volley and fell, afterwards he was felling dizzy and left the court crying....
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Let´s see how Saretta will hold up till the final...he´s not exactly the mental warrior type:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts

Apparently Crazy dani was trying a volley and fell, afterwards he was felling dizzy and left the court crying....

Let´s see how Saretta will hold up till the final...he´s not exactly the mental warrior type:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
This was the revenge of what he did to Del Potro in BsAs last year.:devil:

·
Registered
26,042 Posts

Sure. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
70 Posts

Cañas 6-2

·
Registered
3,791 Posts

Cañas has already won 2 of the Petrobras challengers. Does anyone know what is going to happen in the "Masters" of Rio de Janeiro? Will they invite more players or what?
Surely.

That "masters" is supposed to be played by the 5 champions of the Copa Petrobras Series, plus three invited players.

Until now:

Bogotá: Diego Hartfield

Montevideo: Guillermo Cañas

Aracaju: Sergio Roitman

Buenos Aires: Guillermo Cañas

Asunción: ¿?

If Cañas manages to win again, then 5 players would have to be invited to complete the 8.

·
Registered
70 Posts

Cañas won´t play in that Masters because he prefers plays for win ATPs points or he was training for go to Rusia.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts

Cañas won´t play in that Masters because he prefers plays for win ATPs points or he was training for go to Rusia.
I didn't know that. Its good news.

There will be lots of invited players in Rio.

·
Registered
191 Posts

I got a question guys, it's really important for me ...

This is how you can translate the text on the Copa Petrobas-website with babelfish:

Flávio Saretta won plus a physical, mental battle and technique and is to a triumph to close the year as it comecou: commemorating heading. In this friday, the native of São Paulo if classified for the end of the stage of Assuncao of the Petrobras Pantry when defeating the Austrian polemico Daniel Koellerer for 6/3, 6/7 (6/8), 3/1 and desistencia. The European suffered to a fall when trying a voleio, felt itself nauseated and abandoned the game crying. As much Saretta how much Koellerer had played maratonas in the previous day. The Brazilian needed 3h02min to defeat Ricardo Mello, to the step that the rival was 4h34min in acao before eliminating the cabeca-of-key 1 Vassal Martin Arguello. E in this sixth a battle also was long. At the moment of the abandonment, the clock cravava 3 hours of game. As one expected, the departure was full of provocacoes and ironies. The European is known by the bad behavior in squares and in this year he was six months suspended for the ATP for offending Nicolas Almagro in Acapulco. The tenista of American tried to remain tranquilo, but in some moments it entered in the psychological war of the adversary. "it is complicated to play against it. All hour goes to complain with the arbitrator, with the twisted one. Nao leaves the game to roll ", said Saretta, that in as the game already muttered of the delay of the rival in restituting the ball in game. "Nao if can enter no way in the game of it, is the type of departure that it likes." In the room game of as set, the native of São Paulo if annoyed still more with the delay when Koellerer if refused to draw because of presenca of a butterfly in cuadra. "This nao can be serious", chiou the Brazilian. The reply it came fast. The austriaco looked at for the judge and went off: "I am asustado, nao we have this in the Europe." Another curious moment was when "Crazy Dany", as it is known in the circuit, error a booty and nao liked marcacao it arbitrator. Saretta, already saturated with the rhythm in addition, marked the ball is drawing a circle exaggerated in the gross sand with raquete. In the following point, the adversary closed gamne with good left and imitated the gesture, but in the way of he squares, to ironizar the Brazilian. In both ocasioes the public fell in the laugh. "When this happened I capsized coasts and was to seat. Nor I looked at for nao to be with anger, I only heard the people laughing ", dise former number 44 of the world. "To the times voce finishes entering in this. One hour it gave one shortness to me in smash when I was I am of I square, later I made the same to deduct, I am difficult a game thus." Saretta knows that to take care of of the physicist for decisao it will be a challenge. "Today already I woke up half tired, goes to be complicated. But final one is always a adrenalin more. It would have been better if sets had earned in two ", remembered the player, who drew in 6/4 in tiebreak of the second partial one before seeing Koellerer to capsize for 8/6. In this Saturday, the athlete of American goes to face the winner of the departure between the Argentines Guillermo Cañas, campeao of the stages of Montevideo and Buenos Aires of the Petrobras Pantry, and Carlos Berlocq.

Not just once you can read the word "nao" - it wasn't translated. WHAT DOES IT MEAN, PLEASE??? :help:
I really got no idea ... I especially need to know what it means in the quote of Saretta: "This nao can be serious".

Please help me! :wavey:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts

Not just once you can read the word "nao" - it wasn't translated. WHAT DOES IT MEAN, PLEASE??? :help:
I really got no idea ... I especially need to know what it means in the quote of Saretta: "This nao can be serious".

Please help me! :wavey:
:lol:

"This can't be serious"

·
Registered
70 Posts

Guillermo Cañas in the final.
He won 6-2 6-4.
C´mon Willy!
Asuncion too is your!

401 - 420 of 458 Posts