Registered
2,183 Posts

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
Re: Week 45 : Loughborough (Entry List)

Flavio def. Bedene 46 63 64 :hearts:
Alijaz :hug:

Cipolla has spent 9 hours on court this week :help: average of 2.25 hours per match :help:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

Good wins from Flavio this week, I read these courts play fast. He should be at a disadvantage but has done well and battled like always.

Hopefully he wins the title, and hopefully Kamke loses today and does not regain a top 100 spot.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

Kamke has seemed really motivated lately. Obviously, remaining in the top 100 means a lot to the bastard. He's ruining everything, just like Kukushkin did. Both of them make me sick.

·
Registered
454 Posts

Good wins from Flavio this week, I read these courts play fast. He should be at a disadvantage but has done well and battled like always.

Hopefully he wins the title, and hopefully Kamke loses today and does not regain a top 100 spot.
Courts are not fast at all. They are actually very slow, which is why Cipolla has managed to stay with the hard hitters this week. Had the courts been faster, Bedene would have trashed Cipolla today - but I have never seen a man work as hard as Cipolla, it´s incredible

If anyone is interested I have made quite a few videos from the tournament?

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

Another hard worked victory for Flavio this week. I think that Tobias is the favourite to win the title tomorrow though

·
Registered
454 Posts

so cipolla is a lock tommorow asger?
I hope he´ll win, but I think it´s gonna be extremely tough for him. He´s tired, has been with the physio the last three days after matches, and has had to work a lot harder than Kamke to get to the final.

Kamke seems motivated, but he can break down as well. I think it´s pretty tough to call that one tomorrow. I wasn´t sure Cipolla would make it today due to fatigue, but he proved me wrong.

Brain says Kamke, heart says Cipolla

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

Courts are not fast at all. They are actually very slow, which is why Cipolla has managed to stay with the hard hitters this week. Had the courts been faster, Bedene would have trashed Cipolla today - but I have never seen a man work as hard as Cipolla, it´s incredible

If anyone is interested I have made quite a few videos from the tournament?
Hahaha, then the report I read was wrong then :lol:

But it makes sense, these sorts of slower courts are definitely more advantageous for Cipolla. Hard to hit through him and he can use his craft to earn himself wins.

Videos from the event sound awesome, I'm sure several of us would totally enjoy and thank you if we saw them :lol:

61 - 80 of 90 Posts