Mens Tennis Forums banner

541 - 560 of 597 Posts

·
Registered
11,697 Posts
felo mayer gano en tu pais ,a si que quiero que garcia gane para de volverte la alegria
3-2 sarreta

·
Registered
11,697 Posts
3-3 fh long

·
Registered
11,697 Posts
4-3 garcia ,great serve

·
Registered
11,697 Posts
great rally !!!!! and garcia have a mini break !!!
5-3

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Si po.. manu... el f6 fue solo para argentinos.. solo con una alegria para los chilenos... Borja malo... que obtuvo su primer punto atp.

·
Registered
11,697 Posts
ace sarreta 5-4 to garcia and now he will serve to take the match

·
Registered
11,697 Posts
a big fh error from garcia 5-5
si felo ,pero lo importante es que mayer es muy joven y tiene un gran futuro ,como del potro

·
Registered
11,697 Posts
omg !!!
big point from sarreta 6-5
match point

·
Registered
11,697 Posts
sorry for all garcia suporters ,gsm sarreta 7-5,3-6,7-6 (5)

·
Registered
11,697 Posts
bueno cuidate felo ,chau

·
Registered
816 Posts
:sad: ok... let's face it... this semifinal is a great achievement for Adrian... the whole year was quite bad... despite Poznań and something at the beginning of the year... so... I'm happy that he made it to the semifinals and lost only in the tie-break of the third set :D
Congrats to Flavio :yeah: and tomorrow's final will be :rocker2:
:worship: to both of them for such a good match in these harsh conditions

Thanks for the livescores :)

·
Registered
11,697 Posts
la proxima vez sera ,no importa felo ,dejale algo a los brasileros ,pobres ni tienen un solo jugador en los primeros 100 y los chilenos tienen dos jugadorasos !!

·
Registered
11,697 Posts
hallso said:
bravo Flavio :)
thank you very much manu
will you be here during the final tomorrow?
mm i dont think so ,two brazilian in the final ?mm i dont care who will win ,the only reason if i will be here tomorrow is the vmoney !!!

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
kataanna said:
I think that the person who's celebrating her birthday today will be glad that del Potro and Marin (whom we met thousands of times at Monte Cassino Heroes Avenue in Sopot this year) won the doubles title... a pitty that it was because of HOrna's injury :( But congrats anyway... :D

Adrian 4-3 (are they using walkie-talkies or what?)
oh the person says she is very happy ! :jmdp: sorry... it was about to be jmdp - :yeah:
things here are great.... having so much fun and dancing to so s2pid songs like Arsenium "Love me love me"
lol i am rotfling at myself..... /and singing at the same moment :yeah:

oh i travelled by train with marin dont forget this one! and i met him in szczecin as well!

·
Premium Member
12,570 Posts
Saretta and Daniel!!!! :worship:

An all-brazilian final!! :D :D :D

Whoever wins tomorrow I'll be very happy. They'll be battling for the brazilian no. 1 and, mostly important, a place in the top 100!! Congrats to brazilians and sorry to all the "hermanos sudamericanos", but we own the challenger level!! :shrug:

·
34,606 Posts
Great, Flavio and Marcos! Top 104 and Australian Open direct entry close!!! Tomorrow we will know who will be the best Brazilian in world!

541 - 560 of 597 Posts