Mens Tennis Forums banner

281 - 300 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
Nathaliia said:
PS. maybe they have someone from Poland over there... i really don't wish them that 'cos then it's going to be bad... :lol:
:haha:

Nathii, you don't really know what is bad until you come to Finland. ;) :lol:

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
Labamba said:
:haha:

Nathii, you don't really know what is bad until you come to Finland. ;) :lol:
cos all the bad things happen because the Finns spend too much time along with Polish students

my ex-bf was dating at the same time me and a girl in Finland so i kinda know many things about local people

and I may cum over to Finland next year so be careful :awww:

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
Nathaliia said:
cos all the bad things happen because the Finns spend too much time along with Polish students

my ex-bf was dating at the same time me and a girl in Finland so i kinda know many things about local people

and I may cum over to Finland next year so be careful :awww:
You're most welcome to Finland! :) Why should I be careful? ;)

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
Labamba said:
You're most welcome to Finland! :) Why should I be careful? ;)
Because I spread too much fuss and confusion wherever I appear around, especially when I'm with my cousins Margarita and Bartek.

I could come if there were cheap airlines provided. So far, they offer a flight through Copenhagen and it doesn't calculate. I wanted to come to Helsinki instead of Aachen, didn't work out. But I am sure that we could have some nice time on sightseeing if I ever come to Finland or you ever come to Poland :yeah: Both countries are said to be beautiful.

OK see everybody tomorrow in Eckental (thread... so far).

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
PatatRiek said:
Darcis won 76(.) 64

good evening all and take care
Well if Waske lost :lol: sorry but..... looks like Larsi might win this - he played an absolute blinder today :hug:

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
couldnt be bothered to stay for waske' match tbh - was way too excited larsi won so went to the bar and yapped to dirkydoos :lol:
ps - wrote goo larsi all over the cars which take the players to the hotel :lol:

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
how cool! now if Spain and Uruguay win their football maches, Marcel is buiyng me a gift :woohoo:

ok i'm already off to the bathroom to prepare myself for :aparty:

:drive:

281 - 300 of 313 Posts