Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Re: Week 45 : Buenos Aires (Entry List)

Gorgeus .. Charly win the singles and dobles titles. He really deserves to win in this tournament , the family , fans and the people who follow Charly all the year, have the opportunity to watch him winning in his country house.
Vamos Charly!!!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Re: Week 45 : Buenos Aires (Entry List)

Andre♥;11491661 said:
Love to see the hate for Elias. Clearly a sign that he's getting recognized. According to this troll, Gastão can't play and has no talent, while he has climbed 800 places in the rankings this season and he has been billed as one of the most talented European youngsters since he was a kid. Plus he has been invited to practise with both Federer and Nadal more than once, which generally happens to every player with "no talent".

Considering he has much more talent than Machado and Gil, especially on fast surfaces, he should be in the top 100 in 1 or 2 years. He just needs to improve his physical condition and his forehand.

always hard, always in pain , when you think he will win he lose, when he must lose he win, hate Elias ....when he change things what i write i will change my opinion about him till then he is such amateur for me , normally portugal people like you and other from this forum will write good thing about his home player...Elias progress on ATP means nothing when he dont change things what i write

61 - 63 of 63 Posts