Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Re: Week 45 : Buenos Aires (Entry List)

woow!! 6-0 Gastão! What a cleaning! Now don't lose your focus!! Still one more set to win this! VAMOS GASTON!

·
Registered
80 Posts

plese lose Elias i wish you all bad luck in your carier you are not player

·
Registered
11,827 Posts

Shame it was by retirement, but a win is a win, and a very important one! The final it will be very hard, no matter who wins the other match, but it's not impossible at all. 2nd challenger final for Elias, hope he wins it now!

·
Registered
80 Posts

Naice engrish dude. Douchebag
dont think about my english....it's not change that Elias is amateur player :eek: i hope he will lose in next round , i dont like him because never play easy always hard and in pain ...zero of player

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

Fantastic week for Gastao till now. As I predicted last year when he was ranked 940 he had the potential to be at least ranked in the top 200. He is going to be ranked in the top 170 and if he wins in the top 150. The guy now needs to face and see if he can overcome players ranked between 50 and 150 to see if he has the level to play some ATP tournaments. He needs to be more consistent during a whole match and add some more power to his forehand. But generally speaking he has the tennis to be up there. Great year for him.

Charlie played a fantastic match against Machi Gonzalez. he is playing really well and shouldnt have many troubles to win the title tomorrow if he plays like today.

Nice tournament.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts

I agree with you Fran in everything, so i don't need to add much more.

Just want to say about tomorrow that Charly is the big big favourite there, specially because of the experience and stamina. But i think Gastão will give a very good fight! I also have the secret hope that he will win it!

·
Registered
80 Posts

go Charlie kill the KRIPL today

·
Registered
9,005 Posts

Love to see the hate for Elias. Clearly a sign that he's getting recognized. According to this troll, Gastão can't play and has no talent, while he has climbed 800 places in the rankings this season and he has been billed as one of the most talented European youngsters since he was a kid. Plus he has been invited to practise with both Federer and Nadal more than once, which generally happens to every player with "no talent".

Considering he has much more talent than Machado and Gil, especially on fast surfaces, he should be in the top 100 in 1 or 2 years. He just needs to improve his physical condition and his forehand.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

Berlocq bt Elias 6-1 / 7-6

Charlie was very nervous and looked anxious at times to close the points. But he is a much experienced clay court player than Elias and he didn`t find many troubles to win his 13th CH tournament. Along with this title and a good performance in Montevideo next week are going to allow him to finish in the top 60-65.

Elias didn`t play well. He made a lot of unforced mistakes and he served poorly. But it was a good week for him though.

Gastao should improve his 2nd serve, power on his forehand particularly, be more consistent along a whole match + be more organize with strategies and he can be a top 100 player. He has great hands, a very nice two handed backand, good volleys and attacking strategies. He is a better hard court player but he can play decently on clay too. I keep my bet on him.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts