Mens Tennis Forums banner

1441 - 1460 of 1494 Posts

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
Re: Week 45: Buenos Aires, Argentina (final: Martin Vassallo Arguello - Willy Cańas)

You didnt know how old I was, I could be in my 30s as well ;) People in this forum actually usually take me for thirty something.

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
Re: Week 45: Buenos Aires, Argentina (final: Martin Vassallo Arguello - Willy Cańas)

I had more Vcash but put it on my friends at Tennis Tipping final - I have 1000$ on JMG to win singles and 1000$ Sylvester/Melvins to win doubles ;)

·
Registered
97,137 Posts

I think you get 1$ for post.

You also get some for starting a blog and updates in blog and when somebody watches your blog - but I am not really sure.

·
Registered
97,137 Posts

Reps aren't awarded by money anymore. Once there was a rule you had to pay for sending a rep (something like 0.5$ :retard: ) and people stopped repping each other.

·
Registered
18,619 Posts

FiBer Do you know how to play Tennis Tipping??

·
Registered
29,033 Posts

hehe...cheap bastards

GustavoM_Fan ...

yeah.. when the draw is awarded.. i just check the matches and pick the winner of all matches.. right?

but i must send em on PM message to you, right?

is that how it works?

·
Registered
18,619 Posts

hehe...cheap bastards

GustavoM_Fan ...

yeah.. when the draw is awarded.. i just check the matches and pick the winner of all matches.. right?

but i must send em on PM message to you, right?

is that how it works?
Yes, go to TT Asuncion thread or give me your MSN.....
You play against TommyB. (GER)........

·
MONSOON season.
81,392 Posts

Juan Antonio :sad: But hey, a semi final is a shocker :lol:

·
Registered
29,033 Posts

Yes, go to TT Asuncion thread or give me your MSN.....
You play against TommyB. (GER)........
yeah ive already checked that.. and also my doubles draw

looks like im facing #2 seeded if i make R2.. in both draws

the only drawy i cant get is the paraguay draw.. i mean..the actual asuncion draw.. i know its been announced.. its saturday..

=) i guess ill have to be pacient

·
Registered
29,033 Posts

nevermind! iu just read on your thread you ll put on sunday the OOP :)

hehe.. im all set!! :)

i cant wait!!

·
Registered
5,200 Posts

vamos canas

·
Registered
384 Posts

Take the title!! Willy :inlove:

1441 - 1460 of 1494 Posts