Mens Tennis Forums banner

201 - 220 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Re: Week 44: Charlottesville VA, USA [Entry List]

Great week till now for De Voest with good victories over Ball, Dent and Matosevic. He has to face a tough semifinal against Kendrick now.

Who is this guy Shabaz? To be honest this is the first time I heard of him. Amazing the way he came through quallies to beat Sweeting, Harrison and Nishikori :eek:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts

Funny that some people here probably never saw Shabaz playing and are already calling him a one-week wonder.

·
Registered
97 Posts

Anyone know of a stream?? I really want to watch Shabaz play today!!

Good luck to him and go HOOOS

·
Registered
199 Posts

Great week till now for De Voest with good victories over Ball, Dent and Matosevic. He has to face a tough semifinal against Kendrick now.

Who is this guy Shabaz? To be honest this is the first time I heard of him. Amazing the way he came through quallies to beat Sweeting, Harrison and Nishikori :eek:
He came up thru the jrs w/ DY and people of his generation, Fugate, Reilly, etc. He has a win over DY in one of his early Futures tourney.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

He came up thru the jrs w/ DY and people of his generation, Fugate, Reilly, etc. He has a win over DY in one of his early Futures tourney.
Thanks Rob for the information :yeah:

·
Registered
97 Posts

im still trying to figure out why there is no Livescore there, even Challengers out in the jungle have livescore, WTF???

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

Wow, another victory for Shabaz. He's really on a roll. And we all know Robert is prone to mental breakdowns. However he's in really good form himself, so we'll see, should be tight.

·
Banned
553 Posts

After Harrison and Nishikori - today Shabaz handicap was almost surebet :) Good job, 1 tourney player :yeah: :D

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #217

QFs

Rik DE VOEST (RSA) vs [6] Marinko MATOSEVIC (AUS) 7-6(6) 6-3
[8] Robert KENDRICK (USA) vs [4] Donald YOUNG (USA) 6-2 7-5
[Q] Michael SHABAZ (USA) vs [5] Kei NISHIKORI (JPN) 7-6(3) 6-1
Chris GUCCIONE (AUS) vs [2] Somdev DEVVARMAN (IND) 7-6(4) 6-3

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #218

DOUBLES QFs

[WC] B.JOELSON (USA) & N.MONROE (USA) vs D.MARTIN (USA) & T.PARROTT (USA) 6-2 6-2
[4] R.DEHEART (USA) & P.-L.DUCLOS (CAN) vs [WC] J.LEVINE (USA) & R.SWEETING (USA) 7-6(4) 4-6 10-6
R.KENDRICK (USA) & D.YOUNG (USA) vs [3] R.DE VOEST (RSA) & I.VAN DER MERWE (RSA) 6-4 4-6 10-6
S.DEVVARMAN (IND) & T.Conrad HUEY (PHI) vs [Q] A.ANDERSON (RSA) & C.EATON (GBR) 7-6(4) 4-6 12-10

201 - 220 of 244 Posts