Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Re: Week 44: Astana-2, Kazakhstan [Entry List]

He's 100 right now, it's not set in stone. He needs to win this event to assure top 100.

Obviously I wanted Rainer but I am so proud of Ivan. This is a hard working dude right here, who is just a fighter, truly loves the game, and has so much heart. Usually I don't want guys like him in the top 100 but he's different.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

Igor K. has to find a way to win this match and this tournament, or it will be a wasted week here.

Kravchuk is making almost all of the offensive plays, and he's also making tons of errors. Igor just has to be consistent and serve well and he should take this.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

Yeah, KK has gone totally off the boil. Got very mad about a service line call at 30-40 to get broken. Stereotypical mad Russian type. He's got a nice game, though.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts

Kravchuk back in match after 3-0 behind.. he will serve at 3-2

·
Registered
4,070 Posts

6-5 Kunitsyn,Kravchuk to serve.. as was expected,good match

·
Registered
4,070 Posts

[4] Igor KUNITSYN (RUS) vs [7] Konstantin KRAVCHUK (RUS) 4-6 6-4 7-5

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

Good job Igor, although he pretty much won on Kravchuk faltering.

Dodig is the slight favorite for tomorrow, but I hope Igor wins, he'll be top 100. Big match coming up in the careers for both.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

Predictable final between Kunitsyn and Dodig. Igor is my favourite to win tomorrow

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #99

@Challenger10s P Finnerty
Dodig holds & Dodig breaks. GSMC (5) Ivan Dodig def (4) Igor Kunitsyn 64 63 and is your #Astana #Challenger champion!
With his #Astana win, Ivan Dodig projects to a Career High #88 in the World Rankings when Monday's new list is posted. Well done, Ivan!

81 - 100 of 102 Posts