Mens Tennis Forums banner

301 - 320 of 353 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
and on Waske's match i wanted to shout 'Auf geht's' and i almost shouted 'Wie geht's' what means 'how is going?# - at least i didn't shout 'Bill Gates'
OMG stop it, 'cos I'm dying here :haha:
Tabara :rolleyes:

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
ok i was quite busy because one guy was proposing to me (marriage offer :eek: ) and i had to turn him down

sluiter - berrer 5-5

i should better go to the court, shouldnt i?

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
ohhh berrer took second set an he earned back the brak and now it's 3-3 and nathaliia your lovely and adorable thing is drunk :sad:
however it was not me who posted he score in first set was 7-7 ... hehe (i was too sober then... only after 4 beers lol how we drink in poland)

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
hello and good night !!!
Raemon Sluiter def. Michael Berrer 7-6 4-6 6-4
i am sorry to tell it all fans in Germany... but Sluiter was just more powerful and more experienced player... it was visible... :) take care and until tomorrow! bis morgen!

·
Registered
26,042 Posts
Meffert - Sluiter is a first round match in Bratislava and maybe also the final here. :p

come on Meffert!

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
no way.... Zhenya davai !!!!!!
poor Korolev... he is so sad starting from the morning.... like he was afraid.... and finally i didnt have this goddamn interview he told me he waited for me... but i just didnt see him!
i had a phone call from home and had to go out when he was waiting...
today i dont wanna bother him ... he doesnt look like in a mood and his dad either...

hallo aus windy aachen!

cum on Tommy and Chris today!!!!

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
hehe i guess few ppl are interested.... yeah i saw tommy... he's sitting next to me and speaking dutch ( :lol: ). i was standing behind me for few minutes and looking is it her or it isnt her... totally stoned. this face really was worth to be photographed... i aint sadist i didnt do this hehe :)

first words to me: 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?'

·
Registered
959 Posts
Jenya, good luck against Meffert.
I hope not only Nathii will support him in this match with German :)
Rossiya s toboy :)

Nathii
if you still be able to make an interview with Korolev just ask some overall info - because we lack it :)
And of course wish him to progress next season because in Russia we know is our future ;) :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Oh, so he actually hadn't known that you were going to Aachen :p Too bad, my theory wasn't right, in that case ;) Hope you didn't forget to greet him from me :>

Effka, I bet next time he won't say anything, just put his hood on and run away ;)

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
haha... well... as about Korolev, what I can say... he satred playing tennis at the age of 4, lives in Munich since he was 10, he spends 9 month in Germany and 3 months in Russia, he speaks Russian and German perfectly (of course) and also English very well, at least on conversation level. He lives with his family, travels with his dad, who is his coach and who is very nice. He started playing tennis in the Moscow club.

I really didn't want to bother him more... however I'd like to ask about the goals, dreams.... comparizon to Djokovic who won here last year after quallies, to Nadal and other youngsters, why didnt he play any junior events... how was the feeling when he participated in Moscow Q for the first time in ATP in Russia and what's the adventure when such a young thing plays a big tournament while being used to futures....
too many questions, too little time...

301 - 320 of 353 Posts