Mens Tennis Forums banner

421 - 440 of 477 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Re: Week 43: Nottingham

It's all over: :(

SF: (1) Kristian Pless (DEN) WR 113 beat (5) Kenneth Carlsen (DEN) WR 118 by w/o

SF: (4) Alexander Waske (GER) WR 117 beat Alan Mackin (GBR) WR 301 by 6-4 6-4

Alan saved a MP at *3-5 but Waske served it out in the following game. :(

FI: (1) Kristian Pless (DEN) WR 113 v (4) Alexander Waske (GER) WR 117

The penalty for knocking all the Brits out is almost certainly no live scores tomorrow. ;)

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts

2 bps to Alan at 15-40 and Waske has just called for the trainer.
Yeah he seemed to do something to his ankle...but the way he landed on his feet, you wouldn't have thought he'd have injured himself. I think was making a big deal out of nothing...trying to disrupt Mackin's rhythm :rolleyes:

·
Registered
407 Posts

:sad: :tears: :awww: :sobbing:
Awww it's not because we want to withhold the scores from the rest of the world because we're in a bad mood ;), it's just because neither of the texters are likely to be there tomorrow with none of their favourites to support - they've been making quite long trips each day to get there.

·
Registered
407 Posts

·
Registered
97,137 Posts

Awww it's not because we want to withhold the scores from the rest of the world because we're in a bad mood ;), it's just because neither of the texters are likely to be there tomorrow with none of their favourites to support - they've been making quite long trips each day to get there.
You were doing a great job through the whole week guys by the way :) Do you have the doubles final score?? :p

·
Registered
111 Posts

I didn't realise he was a member of "the elite"

In that case then:

Goslabs 3-2 CooCooCachoo

Including the Marray lost to Carlsen 5-7, 6-7 result:sad:

·
Registered
407 Posts

You were doing a great job through the whole week guys by the way :) Do you have the doubles final score?? :p
Dziękuję, Nathaliiu ;)

I've got it now, courtesy of the LTA and it's more bad news (well ok, I don't know for sure who you were supporting, so maybe you don't think it is)

Prpic/Tourte beat (1) Delgado/Murray 6-4 4-6 10:7 :(

Quite a shock, and not what Del needed with points for winning last year's Aachen Challenger coming off next week.

·
Registered
97,137 Posts

Well, I was in Aachen that week :devil: It's not easy to play without me around :) I am very sorry that British guys didn't make it up for the crowd :(

421 - 440 of 477 Posts