Mens Tennis Forums banner

161 - 180 of 214 Posts

·
Pacific Northwest Home
Joined
·
31,842 Posts
First Thanks to Deb for giving me the info to stay around and those pics. Noam looks just as big in pictures as he does he real life. :p And Fee thanks for all the updates! I have indeed decided to head to Sudbury Mass the following weekend and I am hoping that some of that "Israeli love" will still be around ( only Dudi I guess). I will try and take pics of what I can. The challenger is inside not out so I am clueless as to practice court availablity but again I will do my best with pics.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,416 Posts
So COBALT60 you like Israeli ??
They play against my country in Davis Cup first round next year . They will lose , they will lose big time ! ! !

GO SERBIAN ARMADE - N.Zimonjic , N.Djokovic , B.Pashanski , J.Tipsarevic , D.Vemic , I.Bozoljac ! ! !

And girls
Ana Ivanovic , Jelena Jankovic , Danica Krstajic
JELENA DOKIC PLEASE COME BACK ! ! !

www.tenissrbija.co.sr
 

·
Pacific Northwest Home
Joined
·
31,842 Posts
Luka Matic said:
So COBALT60 you like Israeli ??
They play against my country in Davis Cup first round next year . They will lose , they will lose big time ! ! !

GO SERBIAN ARMADE - N.Zimonjic , N.Djokovic , B.Pashanski , J.Tipsarevic , D.Vemic , I.Bozoljac ! ! !

And girls
Ana Ivanovic , Jelena Jankovic , Danica Krstajic
JELENA DOKIC PLEASE COME BACK ! ! !

www.tenissrbija.co.sr
Ah but it isn't whether one wins or loses but how well the matches are played. Tennis is fun just for the fight between the players on the court AND if they happen to be good decent people; all the better ;)
So good luck to all of them!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
A couple of scores from the QFs today --

Bozoljac d. Newport 63 64
Reynolds d. Whitehouse, 67(5) 75 76(2)

Whitehouse was up 5-3 in the third and could not close it up (he would have got an special exempt at Boston too, had he won) ... Reynolds held tough. Bozoljac got an SE for Boston for his win.

Jay
 

·
Pacific Northwest Home
Joined
·
31,842 Posts
jayakris said:
A couple of scores from the QFs today --

Bozoljac d. Newport 63 64
Reynolds d. Whitehouse, 67(5) 75 76(2)

Whitehouse was up 5-3 in the third and could not close it up (he would have got an special exempt at Boston too, had he won) ... Reynolds held tough. Bozoljac got an SE for Boston for his win.

Jay
Thanks Jay!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
Actually it seems that Whitehouse was serving for the match at 5-2 and 5-4 in the third and still lost to Reynolds .. Poor guy.

Jay
 

·
Vamos Mandy :)
Joined
·
85,829 Posts
jayakris said:
Actually it seems that Whitehouse was serving for the match at 5-2 and 5-4 in the third and still lost to Reynolds .. Poor guy.

Jay
It was a craaaaaaazy match. Whitehouse served for the match at 5-2 and 5-4 in the SECOND SET and Bobby took it 7-5. Then Whitehouse served for the match AGAIN at 5-4 in the THIRD set and choked. It was a pretty bad choke job but a great, fun match to watch with lots of great rallies and good serving - it was a little over 3 hours long!!!!! :eek:

Justin won 6-0 6-4, and Jan-Mike and Goran won the doubles against Whitehouse and whoever he was playing with.

Oh Delic beat Weiner, 6-3 6-3, Amer played aweseomely.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,484 Posts
Well Whitehouse is ranked in the 800s and lacks experience in these kind of matches. Yes he was a former Wimbledon Junior champion and U.S. Open finalist but he has not tasted much success on the tour. If he did not win Wimbledon than Elsner who he beat in the finals would have won all of the grand slam junior titles. :(
 

·
Vamos Mandy :)
Joined
·
85,829 Posts
I think Fee is gonna text me scores today so I'll post as soon as I hear from her. I took lots of pics yesterday but no time to edit them right now, I'll post them here when I have time :) Amer/Bobby will be a tough match, they're clearly very close friends. but Amer should have the physical advantage if nothing else, he has looked so solid in his matches.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
674 Posts
Debstah said:
but Amer should have the physical advantage if nothing else, he has looked so solid in his matches.
Heh, have you been watching his physique closely? ;)

I can't wait for more pictures. Thanks, dear! :worship:
 
161 - 180 of 214 Posts
Top