201 - 214 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Amer is lovely...

·
Registered
674 Posts
Eeeeh, thank you Deb! Can't wait for the rest of the pictures. Amer *is* lovely, indeed. And you definately need to show us your picture with Amer, come on. You know you want to and you know we want to. Pretty please? ;)

Boyfriend's noticing he has fans, good, good.
Thanks for the report Deb! Hope you (and Fee, of course) enjoyed yourself.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
I had a great time, thank you. And in a century when I get my film developed, I'll give you my pictures too. They will all suck compared to Deb's but you are welcome to make dart boards or something out of them :lol: (I am going to swipe Deb's camera, I was perfectly satisified with my old dinosaur until I saw hers...).

·
Registered
674 Posts
Wow, thank you. I'm loving all these new pictures. I'm sure they're not as bad as you pretend they are. -_- Really.
Seems like you had some fun tournaments, are you planning to go any others?

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
I have more pics of Glenn from his QF against Amer on Friday, but I haven't had the time to go through them and edit them so that I can post them and stuff (the originals are huuuuuuge), I'll let you guys know as soon as I can do it I promise.

·
Registered
674 Posts
TOP100 said:
Okay...now that all the Amer drooling is over ;) ,can I have some pics of the only tennis player that really counts...Glenn Weiner. :D
:smash: :p Secretly you love Amer. ;)

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Silawen said:
Wow, thank you. I'm loving all these new pictures. I'm sure they're not as bad as you pretend they are. -_- Really.
Seems like you had some fun tournaments, are you planning to go any others?
Yeah, I suddenly realized on Sunday that I had been to five tournaments this year (2 ATP events and 3 Challengers). That's the luck of living in California, we have a lot of tennis here. But, there aren't any more events and I'm tired, so no, I'm done until San Jose in February. I love tennis. :D

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Amer is going to try to come to San Jose next year. yay.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Is he? Lucky you. ^^ I hope it works out and that he'll be able to go there.

Sounds exciting. :)

201 - 214 of 214 Posts