Mens Tennis Forums banner

181 - 200 of 214 Posts

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Silawen said:
Heh, have you been watching his physique closely? ;)
LOL I meant that b/c he won 6-3 6-3 and Bobby's match was over 3 hours that he would have an advantage in that respect :p

·
Registered
674 Posts
Debstah said:
LOL I meant that b/c he won 6-3 6-3 and Bobby's match was over 3 hours that he would have an advantage in that respect :p
Liar, you just enjoyed watching his body closely. ;) Admit it! :p

·
85,829 Posts
Amer won 6-4 6-2 according to Fee :)

·
85,829 Posts
Justin won, too. I think she said 6-4 6-3.

So Amer/Justin in the singles final... geez, that could be a good match.........should I go? :lol:

·
Banned
7,774 Posts
Debstah said:
Justin won, too. I think she said 6-4 6-3.

So Amer/Justin in the singles final... geez, that could be a good match.........should I go? :lol:

Of course, you should go. Should be a good match, i know if i was anywhere close id go, so you should definitely go if you can.

·
Registered
674 Posts
You should definately go, I demand pictures. ;) I'd go too if there wasn't this big puddle they call an ocean inbetween. Go and enjoy yourself! :wavey:

Oh and, :bigclap: Amer! :cool:

·
85,829 Posts
It's not that I don't want to go, I just should stay home and do work, I'm very behind on things :( But I'll see what time it's at and how much work I can get done before then and whatnot. I do think it could be a good match, both guys seem to be playing quite well this week :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
We'll turn everyone in Amer fans yet, perhaps we should post some more pictures in his thread. ;) Feel free to nick some nice ones from our gallery.

*secret site pimping commencing*

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
juelovestennis said:
:woohoo: Jan Mike and Goran have won the doubles... 6-4,6-3 over Cody Conley and Ryan Newport
:yippee:
Thanks Jules.. Played JMG [& Goran]... looks like JMG should work on that doubles ranking, after all!

·
85,829 Posts
I just got home, Justin won 7-6(5) 6-2. The first set was really tough and so close and neither player had a sniff on serve. But I think it took something out of Amer to lose the set, and his serving dropped and stuff and Justin was just really solid. They were both gracious and said a few words to the crowd and they're both off to Boston I guess :) I still have all the pics of Tuesday and I took a bunch more today so I will work on those whenever I get a chance.

·
85,829 Posts
Grinder said:
Yes, this win should put Justin at 94 in the world, so he should have direct entry into the Aussie Open.
Well, not quite, he's got a couple challengers at the end of the year to defend from Nashville and Champaign....

·
Registered
674 Posts
Debstah said:
I just got home, Justin won 7-6(5) 6-2. The first set was really tough and so close and neither player had a sniff on serve. But I think it took something out of Amer to lose the set, and his serving dropped and stuff and Justin was just really solid. They were both gracious and said a few words to the crowd and they're both off to Boston I guess :) I still have all the pics of Tuesday and I took a bunch more today so I will work on those whenever I get a chance.
Awww, too bad. Thanks for the report, Deb, I can't wait for the pictures. ;)

·
85,829 Posts
KarolBeckFan said:
Amer :sad:
Aw, he seemed ok with it afterwards... I think he knew he did the best he could and was just outplayed, so he had nothing to really be upset about. He came a long long way since his first match (which he almost lost!). So hopefully he can ride it into the indoor tourneys, where he has some points to defend. And if he couldn't win, at least a Jew did? :p j/k

Silawen, I have a few really great ones from today :D It was my goal to get one of him hitting his beautiful backhand and I ended up getting a lot of nice action shots :) I also got a picture with him, but I'll keep that one to myself... b/c I look bad :p

·
85,829 Posts
Here's one of my faves that I edited to show someone else :)

Attachments

181 - 200 of 214 Posts