Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Brian!! :banana:

10.21.05 Brian saved a match point and defeated Glenn Weiner 6-4, 6-7, 7-5. His semifinal match is tomorrow against the winner of Morrison and Saretta.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
According what i heard from Harel father he injured yesterday in the match against Widdom but he still won' so he will might not finish the match today.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Shotgun Blues said:
Morrison def Saretta 57 61 60

Like I said, with Saretta, you never know what you're gonna get. He should hire a therapyst.
That score line makes me think whether his back is bothering him again. He's inconsistent, but not THAT inconsistent.

·
34,614 Posts
Lee said:
That score line makes me think whether his back is bothering him again. He's inconsistent, but not THAT inconsistent.
He said his back bothered him. But it's not the only problem. He is very incosistent, I hate it. Anyway, good luck to him in clay courts next week...

·
Registered
606 Posts
Harel Levy lost 6-2 6-1

he injured yesterday in the match against widdom and today he hasn't able to play.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
algy said:
Harel Levy lost 6-2 6-1

he injured yesterday in the match against widdom and today he hasn't able to play.
:sad: To many injuries for him these last couple of years.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Well, hopefully this is a minor thing that will recover after a few days of rest (and he needs to ask Mike Loo for a Tuesday start in Carson, which also helps me... heh).

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Vahaly v Gremelmayr in the Singles final and

Amer Delic-ious/Bobby Reynolds vs Mlynarik/Wiener in the Doubles final.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
:eek: go Brian!!!!!!

whoa, according to his site, the score against morrison was 2-6 7-6 7-6. Great win!

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
TOP100 said:
Any 'special' prize for winning three Doubles Titles in a row.? ;)

Guess not,this is the ATP Tour isn't it.? :p :D
Well, its not really the tour, its the Circuit, which is worse. I'll see him in Carson on Tuesday, I can give him a big kiss from you if you like ;)

By the way, I have a few USO pics to send to you one of these days, nothing spectacular...

121 - 140 of 147 Posts