Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Okies, since you asked so nicely. When did you change your screenname?

Friday OOP is out: http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2005/656/op.pdf

Based on that:

Weiner def Delic :D :sad:
Vahaly def Gimelstob
Levy def Mamiit :D
Widom def Kendrick
Gremelmayer def Karanusic
Reynolds def Chadaj :D
Morrison def DeVoest
Gambill-Saretta unknown at the moment

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
It might be. That charity thing could have run late, and they could actually be going to 3 sets. I'll keep checking to see what I can find.

KBF, how long do you have to wait to change it back?

·
Registered
17,866 Posts

·
Registered
70,027 Posts
Fee said:
It might be. That charity thing could have run late, and they could actually be going to 3 sets. I'll keep checking to see what I can find.

KBF, how long do you have to wait to change it back?
Supposedly 30 days :sad:

But I'm hoping they'll change it back for me.... because Karol will hate me if I still have this name through Davis Cup :sobbing:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Yes, Karol told me he will be very peeved with you if you don't change it back. :D

I'm actually pretty pleased that JMG went to 3 sets with Flavio, and I think it means he may really be on his way back to 'something.' I was told that Flavio was playing pretty well last week until his back flared up on Saturday (I never saw any matches until the final day), so I think this could be called a 'good loss' if there is such a thing. Flavio and his coach Joao were perfect gentlemen to me last week and I'm sorry they won't be in Carson next week. Love your avatar Lee.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
No, he used that for one match at Delray back in February. Hasn't used it much since (as I've been told by a variety of sources, including him).

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Fee said:
Yes, Karol told me he will be very peeved with you if you don't change it back. :D

I'm actually pretty pleased that JMG went to 3 sets with Flavio, and I think it means he may really be on his way back to 'something.' I was told that Flavio was playing pretty well last week until his back flared up on Saturday (I never saw any matches until the final day), so I think this could be called a 'good loss' if there is such a thing. Flavio and his coach Joao were perfect gentlemen to me last week and I'm sorry they won't be in Carson next week. Love your avatar Lee.
Thanks for the info about Flavio. I was pretty mad that he lost 1-6 0-6 to de Voest last week. I thought he was being inconsistent again. :sad:

And thanks about the avatar. According the MichelleG, that's the cutest pic of Saretta she ever saw. :)

·
34,606 Posts
Go Flavio!!! Two more wins and Saretta becomes 1st Brazilian in Ranking. He has more tennis than Mello! But, as Shotgun Blues said, we never know....

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Glenn has a tougher road to the final than Harel does, but it would be an interesting match to see. That's all I'm saying at this point. :D

101 - 120 of 147 Posts