Mens Tennis Forums banner

201 - 218 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Re: Week 42: Calabasas CA, USA [Entry List]

We got the courts dry in time and we started play today. Matosevic won the second set and they are now in the 3rd, Sweeting up a break

·
Registered
56 Posts

Result? I can't find it anywhere...

·
Registered
12,577 Posts

I am getting the point where I find it really hard to even support Ryan. For all the gifts he has, he really has basically no idea how to play tennis. I'm sure when he was up a break in the third he was spinning in some 85 MPH first serves, because you know it makes perfect sense to play that way when you are 6 foot 5 and can hit the felt off the ball :retard:

·
Registered
10 Posts

Hey Marinko Bashers! Eat Sh1t!
I've been tellin u all tourny he has the most heart than any of these guys. Down a break in the 3rd, wins! Go on, keep havin your digs! When I say Marinkos going to make it, that doesn't mean World No 1, not even top 20. 'Making it' is getting everything you can possibly get out of yourself, your game, your attitude, your FIGHT! If these equal a ranking number, then whos to say what number is considered 'Making It'. He certainly ain't the most gifted player out there, but if you don't have heart, then 'Making It' is an impossibility!

Your the Man Marinks, keep stickin it up these Heartless Yanks!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts

Matosevic was never a break down in the third.he broke ryan right away when play started,then in the third he held then broke then got broken back then broke again and held on for the win with 2 aces when serving for it to get rid off the demons from last weeks semi final where he served for the match twice against Kamke.GO MARINKO

·
Registered
3,735 Posts

Time for Sweeting to change a coach. ;)
Ryan is doing pretty well this season, but to make a big jump in the ranking he needs to improve his serve.

201 - 218 of 218 Posts